98

At the end of the month, the members of the Eagle Riding Club ushered in the Spring Festival holiday.

Not just the "End Century" team, the entire club building was almost empty, and the young players were eager to return home. They left in a hurry on the first day of the holiday, and the club suddenly became empty.

Qiu Yu had nowhere to go back, so he decided to stay in the club dormitory.

The cafeteria is closed, so he can temporarily use nutritional supplements, or order takeaways—thanks to winning all the games, he now finally has the financial freedom to eat takeaways.

After finishing the monitoring in the infirmary, Qiu Yu asked Dr. Qi, "What should I do during the holiday?"

Qi Zhefeng seemed to have plans long ago: "Since you plan to stay here, then I won't go back either."

Qiu Yu was a little apologetic: "The Spring Festival is to reunite with family members, so I really trouble you with my affairs."

Qi Zhefeng said, "It's okay, I'm used to it."

At the end, she smiled again: "Besides, it's better for two people to stay here for the holiday than to be alone."

However, even if Qiu Yu had plans to stay in the team during the holidays, Mu Feibai, who learned that he was homeless, would definitely not be able to stay in the team for the New Year.

This is Chinese New Year!

The most important festival in the first star sector in the east.

If he really left Qiu Yu alone in the team's camp and went home to have a reunion by himself, not to mention that his parents would probably scold him bloody, even he himself would not be able to spare himself!

What's more, the two of them are now in a confirmed relationship, and it's fine for him to bring him home for the New Year.

"So, you come home with me, brother." Mu Feibai hugged Qiu Yu from behind, whispering in his ear, "Don't worry about my parents, they like you very much, really! My mother saw you before Let me take you home as a guest when it's your turn, I haven't fulfilled it yet, brother, give me a chance, okay?"

Qiu Yu couldn't stand being pestered and acted like a baby.

Moreover, Mu Feibai wasn't afraid of him at all, he couldn't go away when he scolded him, and he couldn't beat him even if he was beaten. In addition, Mu Feibai pretended to be pitiful and didn't care about his image, Qiu Yu really had no choice.

"It's not good that only Dr. Qi stays at the resident during the holiday." Qiu Yu tried to reason.

"He doesn't need to stay here." Mu Feibai blinked, "He is my cousin, he can also go to my house to celebrate the New Year together."

He still remembered that when he was a child, his aunt was still there, and the two of them celebrated the New Year together.

But later, his aunt died unexpectedly, and within two years, Qi Zhefeng had some unhappiness with his brother, and the relationship between the two families gradually faded away. However, his mother would still mention Qi Zhefeng from time to time. This year's situation is special. If he is invited to celebrate the new year at home, his mother should not object.