13

"The market is open! The market is open! Mu Shen, who has never been out of order, will he kneel down and propose marriage on the spot?"

"Ah, why don't you stop? Just thinking about that scene makes me dig my toes..."

"Hahahaha, I also think that Mushen must run away this time, and it's too embarrassing to kneel down and propose to a strange Oga."

In the live broadcast room of a certain eagle riding player who loves to join in the fun, the style of the barrage is indeed completely different from the focus of the online keyboard warriors.

"You're all betting on whether Mushen will run away. Am I the only one who noticed that Oga's eyes scanning the audience just now are terrifying? If it weren't for his beautiful appearance, I can't fake it, I would suspect that he is pretending to be O!"

"Wow! I always thought that no matter how fierce Oga is, he can be fierce, but his look just now really scared me...TvT"

"I've seen it too! But why do I think it's so sexy? Does the O of such an A really exist?"

At this time, surrounded by countless flash lights and cameras, Mu Feibai strode up to Qiu Yu, smiled and stretched out a hand to him: "Hello, welcome to the Eagle Cavalry Team. I am Mu Feibai, your team leader."

Qiu Yu was not shy either, he shook his hand generously and said, "Hi, Captain. I am Qiu Yu."

The meeting between the two at the gate of the park was actually deliberately arranged by the Eagle Riders, and Mu Feibai was asked to pick them up in person, in order to show that the friendly relationship between the two will not be affected by gender, and to inform the majority of netizens that the Eagle Riders don't care Whether the players are Oga or Alpha depends on whether they are good enough.

The flashing lights around were connected together. After Mu Feibai said hello to Qiu Yu, he took Qiu Yu's suitcase from the team manager Yuan Lu very naturally, and then pulled out Zhou Shu who was following along to join in the fun, and told him to go Move the remaining boxes.

Mu Feibai and Zhou Shu took Qiu Yu and their luggage into the park, and quickly walked into the building belonging to the Eagle Riding Club, blocking all the reporters and onlookers outside.

Only Zhou Shu still controlled the floating camera to continue the live broadcast, and chatted to Qiu Yu with a playful smile: "Hello, my name is Zhou Shu, and I play the sniper position in the team. Although I haven't teamed up with you before, I have seen you According to the video of the qualifying match, the captain and Du Chen said, you are very good, aren't you?"

Qiu Yu glanced at the camera, without deliberately being modest: "Professional level."

Hearing this, Zhou Shu was taken aback for a moment, and then laughed out loud: "Damn it, did you say this on purpose to the netizens? Hehe, but I just like you!"

In his live broadcast room, the real fans of Eagle Rider still maintain their unique sand sculpture style:

"No! You are not allowed to like it! There is no result for Beta and Oga!"

"Zhou Xiaobao, don't steal God's Fg! Let him kneel down and propose before you like him!"

"So is Mu Shen really going to run away this time?"

Mu Feibai caught a glimpse of the barrage on Zhou Shu's bracelet, frowned, grabbed the camera hovering around several people into his hand, and forcibly turned off the phone.

"Stop broadcasting it." He threw the camera to Zhou Shu, "Hurry up and move things upstairs."

Zhou Shu raised his bracelet without fear of death, and shouted at the live broadcast room: "You are envious of God!"