87

In the regular fall season of "The Last Century" star region, Eagle Cavalry played very smoothly. Even if Qiu Yu didn't play, they could basically maintain their winning percentage.

At first, Qiu Yu's fans were very dissatisfied with the team "Xue Zang" Qiu Yu. Later, Qiu Yu mentioned a newcomer news in the live broadcast Rank, and said that he would still play in the knockout round. discussed.

Until the day of November 6th, the group stage gradually came to an end. It coincided with the Eagle Riders' home game, and when the victory was maintained fairly well, Coach He suddenly arranged for Qiu Yu to play.

Qiu Yu went to the preparation room to gather, only to find that Du Chen was absent today.

In a group match, with Qiu Yu playing, there was no suspense to win.

After the game, after the replay meeting, the sky was completely dark, and Du Chen didn't show up in the club.

"Du Chen asked for leave today?" Qiu Yu casually asked Mu Feibai when he returned to the dormitory area.

"Huh?" Mu Fei raised his eyebrows, "You are so cruel, dear, you actually asked me about other Alphas, I'm going to be jealous."

Qiu Yu: ...

Seeing that Qiu Yu was speechless, Mu Fei laughed twice before answering the question seriously: "He, every year today asks for leave, saying that it is the death day of his family members, and he wants to go back to visit the grave."

Qiu Yu understood, nodded, and turned to go back to the room.

But he didn't want to, Mu Feibai came up from behind him, and with a playful smile, he pretended to go into the house with him. Qiu Yu didn't think there was anything wrong, so he let him in.

The young couple in the passionate love period was in the midst of getting bored, as soon as the door was closed, Mu Feibai pressed Qiu Yu against the door panel, ready to have a good kiss...

Who knows, before he even touched Qiu Yu's lips, Qiu Yu's bracelet suddenly vibrated.

Qiu Yu glanced at the communication display, and frowned slightly: "Du Chen is looking for me?"

Mu Feibai let out a low "tsk", but didn't mess around, and said depressedly: "Take it."

However, after the communication was connected, no one on the other side spoke, only snorting came over, which sounded a little heavy, and one could guess that the state of the person on the other side was different from usual.

Qiu Yu called out: "Du Chen? What do you want me to do?"

Mu Feibai's face suddenly became serious when he heard the panting sound in the communication: "How are you? Are you in trouble?"

There was a moment of silence on the other side, and then the communication was hung up.

This is not normal.

Qiu Yu looked up at Mu Feibai: "Do you want to inform the coach?"

Mu Feibai nodded: "Well, I'll go to the coach. You rest first and leave it to me."