EXTRA

After a long time, Mu Feibai murmured and asked, "Why can't we go back together? Can't we end the survey?"

Qiu Yu looked at him sharply.

But after a while, it gradually softened again.

He took a deep breath slowly and said, "If you want to go back, you can go with them. I didn't intend to take you with me on this mission."

"I don't want to go back!" Mu Feibai said anxiously, "I don't think you have to take this risk! In the few battles just now, it was obvious that the mutated beasts were guarding there. There must be something there. Let's take this news back. Isn't that enough? Wait until next time..."

"I don't need to take risks?" Qiu Yu interrupted him, "If I don't go this time, I have to go in next time. We don't have so many weapons and ammunition to clean up the surrounding mutant beasts. The only way is to go straight with a sharp knife. Even Next time you come, next time you come, you can’t escape what you should do.”

Without waiting for Mu Feibai to refute, Qiu Yu said again: "There are some things that must be done by someone."

Yes, some things have to be done by someone.

Qiu Yu is such a person, he would rather face the danger of his own life, sacrifice everything of himself, and contribute his all to the future of mankind... even if that so-called future is just an illusory "possibility".

Mu Feibai stared at Qiu Yu, feeling a sense of loss in his heart.

That's right, from the time Qiu Yu made concessions for Oga of the Star Alliance, he should have known that Qiu Yu was such a person.

And it was Qiu Yu who he admired, admired and pityed.

"There is no time to delay." Qiu Yu's steady voice sounded in Mu Feibai's ear, "Get ready to go. Mu Feibai, you—"

"Together with you." Mu Feibai took a step towards Qiu Yu without hesitation.

Under the leadership of Qiu Yu, three extremely outstanding fighters rushed towards the central area of ​​the dense forest at extreme marching speed. Even if they were surrounded by mutant beasts on the road, they never stopped. When there are many people in the team, there are many advantages, and there are fewer people, and there are also advantages of fewer people. The marching rhythm is more flexible, and the command transmission speed is faster, which is more suitable for adapting to changes.

Soon, the four of them touched the border of the central area of ​​the dense forest—under a purple-brown mutated jungle that covered the sky and the sun, several clusters of green sprouts actually grew!

Qiu Yu was shocked, and immediately rushed forward, carefully digging up the small cluster of sprouts together with the soil below, and put them into the container prepared in advance.

The legendary new student... is actually real!

He suddenly felt a little dazed, as if he couldn't believe that things could go so smoothly, and he actually got the samples. Then all you need to do next is-

However, in the next moment, an exclamation accompanied by Mu Feibai's roar sounded behind Qiu Yu!

Qiu Yu felt something knocked away not far behind him. He turned around in astonishment, but saw a scene that shocked him—

Except for Mu Feibai, the other two soldiers who followed the team had problems. One of them was holding his neck, blood gushing out from it, and he was about to die. The other person was pinned to the ground by Mu Feibai, his wrist was broken, and the blood-stained knife fell to the ground. The person let out gasps of unknown meaning from his throat, his saliva was dripping, and he stared at Qiu Yu with red eyes. The container with the sprouts in his hand.