49

At 18 o'clock that night, the regular season of the first division in the East of "The Last Century" and the finals of the summer game officially kicked off.

The two sides of the battle are the Eagle Cavalry team EWG from the capital Xingyan City, and the Endless team IF from Yidong Xinghuai City.

The match was highly anticipated, and the auditorium was full. Fans of the two teams held up colorful support lights, shouted slogans and the names of the players, and the atmosphere in the entire venue was extremely enthusiastic. When the holographic images of the contestants started to play, the screams almost lifted the roof of the arena—

The players from both sides entered the arena amidst the screams one after another. The two teams passed each other face to face and shook hands in turn.

When Tang Weiran passed by Mu Feibai and came to Qiu Yu's side, his outstretched hand paused for a moment, then he let out a chuckle of unknown meaning, and his eyes fell on Qiu Yu's face with great interest.

Qiu Yu didn't seem to notice anything, shook hands with her, and quickly moved on.

Unexpectedly, this scene was captured by a camera somewhere, and it was reflected on the big screens on both sides of the venue, causing a small commotion in the auditorium:

"Did Sister Ran just smile at Cupid's little angel?"

"Yes! I can rely on male O female A!"

"I heard that Sister Ran and Mushen have always been at odds. This time, it's strange that both CP and Shura field have increased?"

Naturally, the players who had entered the arena couldn't hear these booing.

Qiu Yu took off his team uniform, stepped into the game cabin, and quickly sank into the virtual world.

The map drawn in the first game was a map of the rainforest area, and Qiu Yu was still in charge of the jungle.

In this map, in addition to the dense forest that blocks the sun, it is still raining, the field of view is very limited, and it is very easy to leave footprints on the ground during actions. If you do not deal with it, it is easy to be found by the enemy.

Qiu Yu walked to the base weapon arsenal, deliberated for a while, and finally took a compound bow and a long knife.

At this time, the live barrage was lively:

"He used the bow, he used the bow!"

"Oh oh oh God Qiu is offline, little angel Cupid is online!"

"Shoot! Shoot here! (points to chest"

After the preparation time was over and the competition began, Qiu Yu went straight to the field with a compound bow on his back—then climbed up the tree in full view, and hopped among the branches with great dexterity under the cover of the dense canopy.

"???what happened?"

"Damn it! I've seen someone climb a tree in the arena, but I've never seen someone who can jump on a tree branch like a monkey!"

"QAQ, wait, wait, Qiu God, slow down! I'm dizzy from your perspective!"

The perspective of the commentary had just been cut from Mu Feibai's side, and he was stunned when he saw Qiu Yu's behavior.