47

Qiu Yu silently browsed through the link sent by Xu Qingqing.

In the link, there are fans of the Eagle Riders who made various kinds of physical support for them - those with money at home used potted plants to spell out the Eagle Rider team emblem in the garden; those who were ingenious drew a circle with a diameter of three meters Oil paintings; there are also wonderful shots belonging to each of them. Cut, someone organized to watch the game and distribute customized support items and light boards...

The entire fan circle is extremely lively, and everyone is looking forward to the last game of the summer split.

"Eagle Riding is really not easy this year. If I can't win this final, I will cry to death! QAQ"

"With Mushen and Qiushen here, we won't be able to win! And judging from the semi-finals, DU Chen is also on the edge. If Xiaolin and Xiaolu perform well, they might be able to leave work early!"

"Although I didn't get a live ticket, I still plan to fly over and get closer to them. The spring split was too miserable, and the summer split must win the championship, Xiaoyingqi! TwT"

Among the posts and comments of many fans, a message suddenly caught Qiu Yu's eyes:

"As an Oga who likes to play games, I have never really been a fan of any team before, but since Qiu Yu joined Eagle Knight, I have become a die-hard fan of Eagle Knight. It is only because this team dares to sign Oga players, dare to Admit that Oga did not lose to Alpha! God Qiu, you are my idol and role model, please let the world see that Oga can also lead the team to win the championship!"

Looking at this passage, Qiu Yu suddenly remembered that in the previous entertainment live broadcast, Oga, who committed suicide in despair, was also like this, looking at him expectantly with longing and admiration.

But he... can only let this expectation fail, and let these Oga who have just ignited their hopes be disappointed?

He is a professional gamer now, just like he was a professional soldier before.

In the past, his duty was to participate in the battle and win the victory. He was worthy of the support and trust of the people behind him. No matter what dangers and difficulties he faced, even if he needed to sacrifice his life, he would not back down in the slightest.

Today, his duty is to participate in the battle and win, worthy of the support and trust of the fans behind him. And what he needs to pay... how can it be compared with the weight of life?

Xu Qingqing sent another message:

"Ah, are you busy?"

"It's okay, you don't need to reply to the message, I just want to cheer you up."

"Must win!!"

Qiu Yu stood up abruptly, opened the door and went out.

It was already half past nine in the evening, and there was silence in the hotel corridor. He walked to the door of Mu Feibai's room, raised his hand and was about to knock on the door, but suddenly stopped, and changed to send a message to the other party—

"Open the door."

Mu Feibai: "?"

Qiu Yu repeated: "Open the door."

Soon, the door in front of him opened.

Before Mu Feibai could react, Qiu Yu quickly entered the door and closed the door with his backhand. The whole movement is light and there is almost no sound.

Mu Feibai took two steps back in fright: "You..."

As soon as he said a word, he caught the unusual sweet smell in the air, and immediately reacted: "Are you crazy? How dare you come to me at this time?! Hurry up and leave!"