37

"You finally have a lot of fans, you are worthy of our Eagle Riders."

The next day, back at the team's residence, Zhou Shu heard about Qiu Yu's report on the comment section of the safety news, couldn't help laughing, and pretended to be an old father: "The team Qiu has grown up! "

Mu Feibai pushed the person away with disgust, and then looked at Qiu Yu: "Those fans are not malicious. When it comes to signing and shaking hands at the meeting, they will be more cowardly than each other. They won't really do anything to you."

Qiu Yu was actually not worried, and nodded upon hearing the words: "I know."

"Speaking of which, Captain, the comment section of your social account is not quite right recently." Zhou Shu leaned over again, and said with a smile, "Why do I see that the crowing seems to have decreased, and they are all questioning that you have learned to run orders—that's right. What about kneeling down to propose marriage and dancing in women's clothing, saying that you haven't fulfilled it until now, and you are no longer the kid who kept your word!"

Mu Feibai looked at him indifferently: ...

Zhou Shu turned his head and asked Qiu Yu: "And he said he would treat you to a big meal, hasn't he invited you yet?"

Qiu Yu didn't really care about treating guests to dinner, but Zhou Shu was obviously joking, so he turned his head cooperatively and stared at Mu Feibai, as if he was really complaining.

"Cough." Mu Fei rubbed the tip of his nose, "Please, let's do it today. What do you want to eat?"

Zhou Shu's eyes lit up immediately, he looked at Qiu Yu expectantly, and silently urged with his mouth: "Barbecue!"

"Barbecue." Qiu Yu followed his intentions, "Let's go together to celebrate the victory of the game."

"Okay." Mu Feibai didn't feel sorry for the wallet, and agreed very readily.

It's not that he wants to run away with such things as treating guests to dinner. His original plan was to ask Qiu Yu out on a date alone, but after the last haircut, he knew that the coach and the boss were preventing him from being alone with Qiu Yu! He was unwilling to hire another person to be a light bulb, so he delayed until now.

Since it is destined not to be a two-person world, it is better to take the whole team out for a meal.

As for the kneeling proposal and dancing in women's clothing...

One involving Qiu Yu, even if he wanted to, he couldn't just cash it out as a joke; the other, if it was in the past, he might have gritted his teeth and jumped, but now that Qiu Yu is watching by his side, he doesn't really want to Self-destruct image.

It seems that we have to find a way to make those fans who are afraid of chaos in the world lose their memory in place.

So, this evening, the fans who have been following Mu Feibai's social platform account went crazy—Mu Feibai actually posted a lottery post, saying that he would draw eight water friends among the fans in the comment area to participate in his entertainment live broadcast on Wednesday afternoon .

Of course, all of this is precondition.

"The condition is that this live broadcast with water friends will be used as compensation to replace the two Fg bets, and only fans who commented and agreed to the replacement plan will be selected. And, once you leave a comment, you are prohibited from going back on your word."