40

On July 16th, the semi-finals of the summer regular season of "The Last Century" sector will be held soon, and the first game will be played by Eagle Rider against Endless. Starting from the semi-finals, there will be no distinction between home and away games. The competition venues will all be set at the league headquarters in the star region, and the players will also stay in the exclusive hotel of the league headquarters.

In order to let Qiu Yu recover from the discomfort of the spaceship jump earlier, the Eagle Rider team arrived at the league headquarters a day earlier. After the lunch break, Qiu Yu was a little bored in the room, remembering that the hotel where the headquarters is located is not open to the public, and only members of their team arrived at the moment, and there were no outsiders, so he changed into his sportswear and prepared to go for a run.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened the door, he saw Zhou Shu and Lu Cun coming back side by side.

Zhou Shu was poking his wristband and muttering: "I told you a long time ago, it is impossible for us to borrow the game cabin for training when adjusting the competition equipment... If you are really bored, let's call the captain and go shopping together?"

Lu Cun ignored him, saw Qiu Yu who was about to go out in sportswear, and greeted him politely: "Master."

Hearing Zhou Shu's words, Qiu Yu was very pleased——Lu Cun is indeed a tough kid. During normal training, no matter how hard he suffers under his hands, he never backs down. Did not give up easily. Now that I have arrived at the competition venue, I am still thinking about borrowing equipment to train myself.

He likes such a good soldier.

With a smile in his eyes, Qiu Yu walked forward to meet the two people, put his hand on Lu Cun's shoulder, and motioned to him with his head tilted: "Stay bored, let's go for a run together?"

It is midsummer now, and the artificial planet where the league headquarters is located has been changing with the climate of the capital Yan City, and the temperature is quite high today. So Qiu Yu was wearing the lightest T-shirt with soft cotton shorts underneath. Most of his arms and legs were exposed, his lines were beautiful and smooth, his skin was fair and smooth, and his vigorous but not obtrusive muscle lines could be faintly seen.

It was good that he was far away, but now he suddenly came closer, with his wrist still on his shoulder, Lu Cun's face suddenly turned red.

Qiu Yu didn't notice it, and lightly patted the hand on his shoulder twice: "Are you going? If you are going, go back and change your clothes. I'll wait for you."

Lu Cun looked away and nodded in a panic: "Uh... okay."

Then quickly ran into the room.

Zhou Shu poked on the bracelet for a long time and finally sent out the message. With his hands behind his back, he smiled at Qiu Yu: "Then I'll go too, I'll go back and change immediately, wait for me!"

At the same time, Mu Feibai, who was discussing the pre-match interview with the coach, suddenly jumped up from the sofa, frowning and staring at his bracelet.

He Jinxing: "What's the matter?"

Mu Feibai turned around to look through the suitcase, and said quickly: "Coach, I know, the pre-match interview will be arranged according to what you said, I'm fine. I'm fine with everything! Go back, I'm going downstairs for a while step!"

After finishing speaking, he had already pulled out his sports T-shirt and shorts and put them on, his movements were dizzyingly fast.

He Jinxing: ...