66

In the second semi-final on the next day, MIG narrowly beat EL with a score of 3:2. The Eagle Cavalry team's opponent in the final was also determined.

That afternoon, Qi Zhefeng finished the monitoring for Qiu Yu, looked at the data displayed on the instrument, and said: "There are signs of love overflowing again. There are still two days before the finals. You can find a suitable time and do the line again." Body mark."

Qiu Yu's heart trembled slightly: "...so fast."

"It's been more than 20 days." Qi Zhefeng said lightly, "Your cycle is inherently unstable. After all, the temporary mark is not a real mark, and it can play a limited role in regulating it. You..."

This time, he seemed to catch a slight change in Qiu Yu's mood, and asked, "Are you resisting the temporary mark?"

"It's not a conflict." Qiu Yu said, "I will do it."

It's just that the memory of the first two marks was too deep for him. Although he enjoys that kind of excitement and joy very much, it also makes him a little scared—fearing that if he experiences it too many times, he will be addicted to it and will be assimilated by the rules of this world ever since.

"I can see that you have resistance." Qi Zhefeng didn't believe Qiu Yu's words.

His tone is still calm: "I am a doctor, you can trust me, talk to me about the problems you encounter, maybe I can find a solution."

"It's not a physical reason," Qiu Yu said, "it should be a psychological reason."

"Psychology also belongs to the category of medicine." Qi Zhefeng said, "It is also the doctor's duty to listen to patients' thoughts and solve their worries."

As a soldier who may be injured at any time, Qiu Yu still has a high degree of trust in the profession of doctors. Hearing this, he thought for a moment, and told Qi Zhefeng his worries. Of course, he concealed things about his past, and only said that he was unwilling to yearn for and depend on the feelings brought by the mark.

After listening to Qiu Yu's words, Qi Zhefeng was silent for a while, and asked, "Does it feel very strong?"

Qiu Yu: "Well, very...profound."

Qi Zhefeng said: "This shows that the pheromone matching between you and Mu Feibai is very high."

Qiu Yu was surprised: "What do you mean?"

"Under normal circumstances, Oga will not show such a strong reaction to Alpha's temporary mark. The situation you encountered will only happen between a very small number of Oga and Alpha." Qi Zhefeng's tone seemed to have no emotion "Although it is not yet possible to quantify the matching degree of AO pheromones, the academic community generally believes that this situation means that the Oga and the Alpha's pheromones are very compatible, which can be regarded as..."

Speaking of this, he suddenly paused, and let out a short, very weak breath from his nasal cavity, as if he sneered: "It's a 'God-sent marriage'."

Qiu Yu didn't expect that Dr. Qi's series of unemotional academic arguments would be followed by such a sentence, and he couldn't help being startled.

"Your situation is rare, but I...fortunately, I have seen it."

When Dr. Qi spoke, his eyelashes drooped slightly, and his fingers lightly tapped on the bracelet.