65

In the semi-finals, the Eagle Cavalry team met Su Se again.

From the end of the summer split to the semifinals of the Covenant Cup, it was only a short period of one and a half months. Regarding Eagle Rider's current lineup, Su Se has not yet made many feasible countermeasures. Therefore, in the Covenant Cup semifinals, they still adopted a strategy of seeking stability.

Only this time, the conductor was replaced by Wang Kaiqi.

After all, Wang Kaiqi is a player with several years of experience in competitions. He is more sophisticated than Tang Weiran in dealing with many battlefield details. It is a pity that his command habits have long been thoroughly studied by Eagle Rider.

The young commander is inexperienced, and the old commander has been dismissed by Paoding - this is the biggest problem of the Su Se team at present.

In the first game of the semi-final, Eagle Rider won very steadily.

Qiu Yu didn't play in the second round, but Su Se seized the opportunity to counterattack at 32 minutes into the game, gradually regained the disadvantage, and finally won the victory.

In the third round, Qiu Yu returned, and the arena became a perfect match between him and Mu Feibai.

Although the game commentators did not dare to jump to conclusions, the netizens and fans of the first star region in the East have actually accepted the reality in their hearts - in this semi-final, Su Se may still have no hope of winning the Eagle Rider.

"Qiu Shen and Mu Shen are too buggy when they play together. Both of them can play one against three. There are only five people in the team. We can't all block them, regardless of Zhou Shu and Du Chenlin Jinxi."

"Du Chen has also made great progress since the summer competition. If Su Se really sent everyone to fight against Qiu Shen and Mu Shen, Du Chen would probably be able to support himself. Besides, although Zhou Shu has not shown his true colors, at any rate It's also the same period as Mushen, so there's nothing to say about the accuracy of the sniper cover and marksmanship."

"It's a pity, Su Se and Yingqi met in the semi-finals, and a QAQ has to be eliminated."

Outside of the first star region in the East, the mood of the audience is far less entangled. For them, the more exciting the EWG win, the happier they will be.

"Wow, I really like watching the game where MU and Cupid play together! Both of them can play a very exciting confrontation. Watching their battle is really an unparalleled audio-visual enjoyment!"

"Hahaha I found that as long as Cupid is on the field, MU's attack rhythm will also become faster! Their cooperation is definitely the pinnacle of the Star Alliance!"

"I have to say that good teammates can make MU's full strength. I used to think he was good with Foal and Instant, until I saw him with Cupid! God, these two guys are absolutely perfect. The best partner, just like coffee and milk are so perfect!"

"Unfortunately, Cupid is not in good health. He was taken away by the doctor after the third game. I really hope he can come back in the fifth game."

"I remember that the Covenant Cup allows players to stay in the game pod between games, so that Cupid won't be affected too much, why does he have to come out?"