104

Until he left the ring booth, Mu Feibai couldn't help but laugh.

Qiu Yukun glanced at him: "You are enough."

Mu Feibai cleared his throat and asked, "You care about this, why didn't you explain it to the stall owner?"

Qiu Yu was helpless: "Is there anything to explain? Although he misunderstood, but he said that with good intentions. I don't have to explain something to embarrass him."

Mu Feibai shook his head: "It seems that you still don't understand how scary the Internet is."

After finishing speaking, he put his arm above the camera, squatted down, and greeted Qiu Yu: "Come, come, let's take a group photo."

Seeing this action, Qiu Yu guessed Mu Feibai's purpose.

He didn't refuse, and squatted on the other side of Xiao Xilan, looking at the floating camera shot by Mu Feibai.

After taking the photo, Mu Feibai turned on the social platform, and sure enough, he saw a hot post on the game and e-sports section three minutes ago—"Shocked! Are Mushen and Qiushen's children this old? ! "

He didn't even need to click on it, he could guess that there must be the scene in front of the stall just now in the post, maybe a photo, maybe a video, maybe the last few words of the stall owner were recorded together.

Although, no wise netizen would believe that Mu Feibai and Qiu Yu could have such a big child, but it cannot be ruled out that someone deliberately misleads, such as spreading rumors that this child was born with someone else before Qiu Yu.

Fortunately, this matter is currently only popular in the game e-sports section, and has not spread.

Mu Feibai skillfully opened his social platform, posted a cute cat emoji on his little niece's face, and then posted a group photo of the three of them, with the text: "Accompany my boyfriend and my little niece to the garden party. The circle is as accurate as the archery, and the stall owner was almost scared to tears hahaha!"

Within five seconds, comments from fans arrived:

"Hahahaha, I knew it, it's my little niece!"

"Although, there is really a family of three atmosphere hahaha! Mushen Qiushen will give birth to such a cute baby in the future!"

"You are all looking at a family of three, am I the only one who is worried about the psychological shadow of the stall owner?"

Mu Feibai picked one of the comments, and replied: "No birth. What's good about a child? I'm so tired of making noise, and even fight for favor with me, rob me of snacks, and make me spend money. The free two-person world is so beautiful, Why would I make my own light bulb?"

After replying, he turned off the bracelet, not caring about the subsequent development.

Qiu Yu watched him edit and send, his eyes moved away from the screen, and fell on Mu Feibai's eyes.

Mu Feibai raised his eyebrows and asked with a smile, "Why this expression?"

Qiu Yu said, "You deliberately picked that comment to reply."

He did not use a questioning tone, but was very determined.

He knew that the purpose of Mu Feibai's response was to plant a consciousness in the hearts of fans—he himself doesn't like children, so if they can go to the distant future without having children, it's definitely not Qiu. Yu's question.

Mu Feibai followed Xiao Xilan's example, blinking and pretending to be innocent: "I don't know what brother is talking about."

Then immediately changed the subject: "Hey, I smell the fragrance! Oh, over there! There is a food stall over there, let's go and try it together, okay?" The last sentence was asked by Xiao Xilan, obviously deep Know what the kid is interested in.