70

Qiu Yu's return made the third round of the finals no longer suspenseful.

Before the game, Vie was full of spirits, always thinking that he could become the first Alpha player to break the legend of Cupid. However, when he actually entered the match, he realized that when facing Qiu Yu, he had no chance of escaping, let alone fighting back.

Even if he called three people to surround and kill Qiu Yu, as long as Qiu Yu wanted to kill him, he would be able to kill him first under the siege of the three.

"This guy, it's a bug!" Vie, who had just been revived at the base, yelled in the team channel, "An Oga is so strong, is the league really sure that he didn't cheat?!"

"Shut up." MIG Captain Forest said, "Since he is also targeting you, then you and Ji will kill him together in this game, how many times you can kill him, and if you can't kill him, let him suffer more injuries. "

This is the consensus reached by all the teams in the current league—if they want to target Cupid, they can only make him suffer more injuries in the first few rounds, deepen the impact of the game cabin on him, and bet on the last game.

At the end of the third game, Eagle Cavalry took the lead to enter the match point.

At the beginning of the fourth round, MIG's offensive rhythm suddenly accelerated, trying to break the Eagle Rider's time-delaying tactics and let Qiu Yu, who had gone for treatment, return to the field as soon as possible.

Coupled with the fact that the point-grabbing map was randomly obtained, the collision in this game was very intense. Mu Feibai was targeted by three enemies, Zhou Shu had to assist him, trying to relieve his pressure, Du Chen was stared at by Vie, and Lin Jinxi and Lu Cun were left, but because their personal strength was not strong enough, It is impossible to seize the spot with only two people.

Only Mu Feibai's Eagle Cavalry with a carry point is too easy to be targeted. Even if the netizens in the first star region in the east hate MIG, they have to admit that it is still one of the strongest teams in the Star Alliance.

In the fourth game, when DU Chen, Lin Jinxi and Lu Cun didn't make any major mistakes, the situation was stalemate back and forth. In the end, the balance of victory inevitably tilted towards MIG's victory.

Once the snowball of advantage rolls up, it will be difficult to offset it without greater external force.

Thirty-two minutes into the game, MIG played a three-for-five game to annihilate the Eagle Riders, and then took the Eagle Riders base point, winning the game.

The outcome of the Star Alliance Cup Finals of "The Last Century" ultimately depends on the tiebreaker.

In the competition lounge, Lin Jinxi was sitting on a chair, her face was a little pale, and beads of sweat were dripping from her temples.

He was holding his right forearm with his left hand, and his right wrist was shaking uncontrollably.

"What's the situation?" Mu Fei asked with a frown.

"Neuralgia." Lin Jinxi bit her lower lip and smiled wryly, "The Rex on the opposite side has been chasing my right hand for several rounds, and I can't avoid it."

Although he is a Beta, his body is not bad, not as fragile as Oga, but he has just entered the professional level after all, after four consecutive high-intensity games, he still has some symptoms of neuralgia, but it is not obvious. Bear. But the right arm, which has been injured too many times, is different. Now it not only hurts deeply, but also can't use any strength.