88

During the next day's training, DU Chen could no longer see traces of hangover on his face, his mood returned to normal, and his performance in the evening training Rank was also the same as before.

If Qiu Yu hadn't noticed that DU Chen was dodging his gaze intentionally or unintentionally, he would almost have thought that DU Chen was so drunk that he didn't remember anything about last night.

However, since Du Chen didn't want to mention it, Qiu Yu would not take the initiative to ask him.

The days are like this, between the intensive training and competition, more than 20 days have passed in an ordinary way.

In the past 20 days, the "End Century" Star Region Autumn Competition has been advancing in an orderly manner, and it is coming to an end. Although Lu Cun's progress was visible to the naked eye, after entering the knockout round of the quarter-finals, the Eagle Rider team sought stability and sent Qiu Yu to start.

After such a long period of exercise and adaptation, Qiu Yu finally overcame the pressure brought by the game cabin.

In the regular season, there is no rule that prohibits players from staying in the game cabin between rounds. Even if Qiu Yu plays two games in a row, he can still go on stage to participate in the post-match process after the end.

Seeing that Qiu Yu is such a tough Oga player, and he showed his strength to the fullest in the game, there are fewer and fewer people who slander him online without thinking, and more than half of the remaining ones are the third stars in the East Fans of regional teams, or hopelessly sexist, are still critical of Oga becoming a pro.

And at this point, when netizens look at the weird remarks of those sunspots, they will feel absurd and funny watching a monkey show, but they can't get angry.

In the end, the Eagle Cavalry team won the championship of the autumn regular season of the Eastern Division 1 without any suspense.

"There is no suspense in this year's game."

A famous game reviewer who once speculated that "Mu Feibai's era may be coming to an end" wrote in a post.

"It is undeniable that Qiu Yu is an Oga beyond all our expectations. I even agree with it rationally, but emotionally, it is still hard to believe that he is really an Oga. Because I can't imagine, what has he experienced? What kind of cruel training can you have such a strong fighting quality."

"I apologize to Qiu Yu for my disdain for Oga players and for my assertion that Oga players cannot adapt to professional competitions."

"He deserves to be called 'God'."

It was the end of November, and the autumn competition came to an end.

Then came the two-and-a-half-month winter offseason—the largest transfer window in the "End of Ages" league. It will not be until mid-February of the next year that the "Early Spring Invitational Tournament" will start another year's competition.

Of course, although the offseason lasted for two and a half months, it was impossible for the team to give the players vacations all the time.

The Eagle Cavalry team's holiday will be arranged during the traditional Spring Festival in the first sector in the east. Before that, the training arrangements for the players are the same as usual.