22

There are still ten days before the start of the summer regular season of "The Last Century". Accompanied by the manager Yuan Lu, the team members went to the reserved studio to record player introductions and promotional videos. The short film can no longer be used. If it is only for Qiu Yu, Lin Jinxi and Lu Cun to re-shoot, it will seem a bit fragmented. It is better to pull the whole team to re-record a whole version.

When Qiu Yu was pushed onto the chair to put on makeup, his whole body was stiff.

It feels very uncomfortable that the vitals of the head are completely in the hands of another person, especially near the eyes. When the makeup artist sweeps them with tools, he can't help but hide. If it wasn't for the similar experience in the original body's memory, he might not be able to control his hand, wishing to slap the makeup artist away.

"Don't move." The makeup artist was helpless, "Sit down, what are you hiding?"

"You don't need to paint so much..." Qiu Yu was rarely cheating, and wanted to end this mental torture as soon as possible.

In fact, Qiu Yu's body has a good skin quality and beautiful facial features. She looks like a natural beauty that doesn't need to be refined every day.

However, the lighting of the camera lens will also make the eyebrows and eyes lighter, so makeup is a necessary step, even if Qiu Yu is naturally beautiful, he cannot omit it.

The makeup artist suppressed Qiu Yu with one hand: "Sit down and open your mouth a little."

As he spoke, he fetched a bean paste-colored lipstick, dipped it in with a brush, and lightly applied it to Qiu Yu's lips.

Seeing Qiu Yu's stiff back and clenched fists, Mu Feibai couldn't help laughing, and suddenly felt that it would be interesting to come out and shoot a promotional video. The reason why he was impatient with this kind of schedule in the past must be because the original teammates were too boring.

Zhou Shu snuggled up to Mu Feibai's side and smirked: "The eyes are almost growing on his body, is it so good-looking?"

Mu Feibai instantly withdrew the unconscious smile on the corner of his mouth, condescending to Zhou Shu: "Take care of yourself."

Zhou Shu is not afraid of him: "Tsk tsk tsk, with a new love, the old love will 'take care of yourself', I am so sad, Captain! How could you treat me like this, and give up on me!"

Mu Fei sneered and laughed: "Hey, are you shaking today? Didn't you see his nose bleed all over the place yesterday?"

Zhou Shu:? ? ?

"My nosebleed was knocked out by you!!"

Anyway, he definitely didn't get a nosebleed because he saw Qiu Yu's body! What he likes are **** big beauties with protruding front and back!

Mu Fei tsk-tsk: "I hit your back, your nose is bleeding, and your blood vessels are still conducting?"

Zhou Shu: …

He tried to find his way back: "Remember the bet you made with Lao Zhang when we first joined the team?"

As he said that, he raised his chin like Mu Feibai did back then: "Brothers walk together for the rest of their lives, whoever gets out of the singles first is a dog—so you want to be a dog now, I understand."