53

After the lunch break, in the afternoon, all members of the Eagle Cavalry team boarded the spaceship returning to the capital of the star region.

The Star Alliance Cup schedule has come out, starting on August 12th, and there are still more than two weeks from now.

The venue for this year's competition is set in the sixth star sector in the west, which is quite far from the first star sector in the east where the eagle riders are located. It will take more than three days to get there by long-distance spaceship. So this time the team will go with their usual training game cabin, set off a week in advance, and live there during the entire competition.

Arriving at the Yingqi Club's residence in the evening, Mu Feibai stood at the door and said goodnight to Qiu Yu.

He hugged his arms and hippie with a hippie face: "I will go home tomorrow. If I get stunned, I will hurt me when I come back."

Qiu Yukun looked at him: "I love you. How about giving you an hour of fighting training alone?"

Mu Feibai's eyes lit up immediately: "That's settled!"

Qiu Yu smiled, raised his hand and hammered Mu Feibai's shoulder, then turned and went back to the room.

However, just as the door was closed, it suddenly opened: "If they really ask for family law, remember to call me."

When he leads the army, he protects his weaknesses, let alone his comrades being misunderstood-even their parents.

On the other side not far away, DU dust withdrew his gaze, went back to the house and closed the door.

Mu Feibai leaned against the wall of the corridor, raised his hand and gently rubbed the place where his shoulder was hammered just now, smiled silly, and slowly moved his fingertips to his heart.

Cupid's archery skills are outstanding, and he still remembers the arrow when he first met him.

In the dormitory, Qiu Yu was taking a shower, and the wristband received a message from Du Chen: "I'm sorry Brother Qiu, I was drunk at noon, I didn't mean that, the liking I said was the kind of liking for my brother."

After a while, another message came: "Don't think too much about it."

The kid has been silent since he woke up from his lunch break. When the team boarded the ship, he avoided Qiu Yu and dared not look at him, even standing far away.

Obviously, it was embarrassing.

Qiu Yu couldn't help laughing, and replied, "I know."

Unexpectedly, when he sent this message, DU Chen's first message was suddenly withdrawn.

After a while, he said again, "Oh."

I don't know what kind of mental journey this child went around.

When Qiu Yu took a shower and was about to go to sleep, Du Chen sent another message: "Are you really going to do that surgery?"

Qiu Yu didn't hesitate at all: "Yes."

DU Chen: "Can't we not do it?"

Qiu Yu: "No."

After a long silence, Du Chen said: "I don't understand, why? You are so good with the captain now, he has become your Alpha, why do you still need surgery? That operation is very dangerous! Does the captain agree with you!"

Seeing this news, Qiu Yu had a headache: "He is not my Alpha."

DU Chen persisted: "He already marked you!"