72

After the celebration banquet and the interview with the champion team, two members of the development team of "The Last Century" arrived at the headquarters of the Sixth Star League in the West, and discussed with the members of the Eagle Cavalry team about the appearance of the champion of this year's Star Alliance Cup.

In addition to each division's own regular season in the "End of Ages" league, the only official all-Star League level events are the annual Early Spring Invitational Tournament and the Star League Cup. After these two star league events, the official development team will make a joint appearance for the champion team. The appearance style will refer to the wishes of the players, and the clothing will have the team logo of the champion team.

Hearing that the designer of the development team had arrived, Zhou Shu pretended to be frowning: "Oh, you want to look at the appearance again? Captain, we have won four championships in the Star League Cup and the Invitational Tournament in two years, and they have squeezed out my ideas... "

The content of these words seems to be complaining, but the tone is very proud and not worthy of beating.

Mu Fei glanced at him: "Then you leave it to the designer to decide, and I will report it to you."

Zhou Shu choked up suddenly: "Uh, don't be Captain, I'll just say that!"

Both Lu Cun and Lin Jinxi entered the professional league for the first year, and they were still new to the appearance of the champion, so they pulled DU Chen beside him to discuss with excitement.

Mu Feibai glanced at them, leaned closer to Qiu Yu, and asked with a smile, "Have you thought about what kind of appearance you want to make?"

"Think it over." As soon as Qiu Yu heard about this, the clothes he wanted had already appeared in his mind.

"What kind of style? Let's put together a set?" Mu Feibai didn't hide his purpose at all—to show a couple's appearance in the game, how romantic it is!

Qiu Yu thought for a while, opened the bracelet, and drew a few random strokes in the free memo with his fingertips.

On the screen, it is a set of regular army combat uniforms from the wasteland of the last days. He has worn this combat uniform for many years, and he still remembers every detail on it, so he is very handy in drawing it.

Mu Feibai looked at his painting and asked in surprise, "Have you ever learned how to draw?"

Qiu Yu snapped his fingers and laughed heartily, but he didn't mention that "myself" used to draw web comics—although he has the original body's memory of painting, but he doesn't have the original body's aura of painting, like the design draft. A simple two-dimensional picture is okay to draw, but the color and character dynamics are a mess.

If it wasn't for failing to inherit the painting skills of the original body, he wouldn't have gone to do game live broadcasts, and then he would have been spotted by the Eagle Cavalry team.

"Aren't you too unremarkable?" Mu Feibai looked at the sketch gradually formed by Qiu Yu, and whispered, "It feels like a camouflage jacket, overalls and short leather boots? An appearance that can be bought with tokens in the game There are quite a few of these…”

The appearance of the champions in the past is almost not ordinary clothes, but a variety of very individual attire, ranging from technological style to mechanical style, from ancient armor to future technological light, and so on. Although most of them will look too fancy and not suitable for battlefield concealment, players will buy it!