44

Qiu Yu had no idea that he had hooked someone up again.

After the game, it was already past ten o'clock in the evening. After his treatment, Mu Feibai hadn't forgotten to ask the whole team to go out to eat spicy crayfish.

Although there is a star player like Mu Feibai in the team, and Qiu Yu, a rookie who has received a lot of attention recently, the e-sports circle is much smaller after all, and they are not comparable to national idols. If they are outside the area around the league headquarters, even if they walk on the street Almost unrecognizable.

Even if some fans recognize it occasionally... No matter how much fun the children who like games are having fun on the Internet, they may be a little socially fearful in reality.

It wasn't until everyone sat down at the night snack shop table that a little girl ran over with bright eyes and asked Mu Feibai for his autograph.

Mu Feibai had held a fan meeting before, so he didn’t take this small scene seriously. He took the girl’s pen and signed it on the Q-version pendant tag she hung on her backpack—the little man on the tag was Mu Feibai’s at first glance. I don't know which store made the image, but the expression is somewhat similar.

So Mu Feibai teased: "Where did you buy the tag? Tell me the name of the store? Later, I will buy a few for our new team members, so that they can see me as the captain all the time, and don't be lazy during training."

The girl smiled generously and said, "I didn't buy this, but my boyfriend drew it himself. If you want, we can order a few more and send them to Eagle Riding headquarters?"

Mu Feibai hurriedly stopped: "No, I was just joking, I didn't really want to."

The girl nodded and stopped mentioning the hang tag, but she still stood where she was, her eyes drifting in Qiu Yu's direction.

"...Do you still want someone else to sign?" Mu Feibai could see the other party's hesitation.

"Well, but..." The girl thought about it, and then handed the tag and pen to Mu Feibai again, "I still want Qiu Shen's autograph, just sign on the back of this tag."

Qiu Yu was sitting next to Mu Feibai, and he could reach it with just stretching out his arms.

Mu Feibai took the hand, a little curious: "Why don't you hand it to him yourself?"

The girl smiled: "I'm Alpha, it's inconvenient. And my boyfriend is very strict and won't let me talk to other Oga."

Qiu Yu's hand that was signing was slightly paused, and then quickly signed the name, and returned the tag and pen to the girl through Mu Feibai.

At this time, he raised his eyes to look at the other party, and looked at him without any trace.

This is the first time he has seen a female Alpha in reality. Judging from the appearance, there is no obvious difference from other girls. She neither has a beard nor an Adam's apple, but she is taller and has the same haircut as Yuan Lu. Gentle long hair and delicate makeup.

No one can tell her skirt just by looking at her appearance

Qiu Yufei quickly looked away, subconsciously grabbed the cup and took a sip.