EXTRA

Qiu Yu discovered that Mu Feibai was indeed a very talented soldier.

Ever since he returned to Los Angeles with the team and healed his injuries, Mu Feibai has been with his team and has not missed training every time.

This kid is good at marksmanship, arrows and knives, and his tactical combat is also disciplined. He doesn't look like a wild way, but he looks like he was trained by a regular army. Several times, Qiu Yu wondered if he might be some kind of hostile force. A spy from the Los Angeles military.

But thinking back to the pale face of the young man lying dying in the medical tent, Qiu Yu felt that his guess was not reliable.

How could a spy be sent to a small settlement and encounter a plunder and massacre.

However, there must be a secret to Mu Feibai's origin.

Qiu Yu didn't ask too much. In today's world, it's normal for a child to have secrets. It's not certain that some military force was in danger when they went out with logistics infant soldiers. They thought that the child was lost and didn't go back to look for it. That's why Mu Feibai Adopted by that small settlement.

Lin Qi had a very strong dissatisfaction with Mu Feibai.

There is no other reason, just because the child is too clingy, wishing to grow up with Qiu Yu as conjoined twins, and he can't bear to be separated for a second. It seems that he, the bamboo horse who grew up wearing a pair of pants with Qiu Yu, has become an outsider.

"If he's a spy, I'll take his head off and make soup for you!" Lin Qichao and Qiu Yu assured him, "If he sticks to you like this, let alone stealing secrets, do you think he has a chance to send the news out? ?”

"He's just young," Qiu Yu laughed, "The relatives around him are all dead. I brought him back, so it's normal for him to cling to me."

"What's so small, you're eleven years old!" Lin Qi was speechless, "When you were eleven years old, you could go into battle and kill the enemy!"

The door of the barracks was knocked open suddenly, Mu Fei's face was flushed, panting violently, leaning on the door frame, staring at the person who was sitting on the same bed with Qiu Yu in the room. Lin Qi and Qiu Yu have a good relationship and are of the same age. Now they have the immature edges and corners that are unique to adolescents. This makes Mu Feibai, who is still an eleven-year-old child, very vigilant.

"You lied to me! Sister Zhou didn't bring anything to brother Qiu Yu at all!" Mu Feibai gritted his teeth, "You tricked me out on purpose just to speak ill of me to brother?"

Lin Qi rolled his eyes to the ceiling: "Brother Qiu Yu! You shouted so dearly!"

Where did this wild boy come from, who dared to call his best friend Brother Brother after only knowing him for a few days?

Qiu Yu kicked Lin Qi: "What are you talking about! Hurry up and get down to business."

Lin Qi didn't want to quarrel with children, he was too naive, so he got up and went out, and when he passed by Mu Feibai, he deliberately curled his lips and said, "Kids just stick to their teeth."

Mu Feibai stared at Lin Qi, and waited for the other party to leave before turning around and entering the door. He wanted to hug Qiu Yu and act like a baby.

But it was pushed away by Qiu Yu's arm.

"Stand still." Qiu Yu sullenly said, "How many times have I told you, what should I call me?"

Mu Feibai stood at attention aggrieved, pursed his lips for a long time, and then reluctantly said: "...captain."

Before Qiu Yu could speak again, he quickly added another sentence: "But you saved my life, and your blood is still flowing in my body, so I just want to call you brother, can't I? Even in private Shout, can't you?"