115

The subsequent development of the matter was exactly as Tang Zhi judged.

After negotiations, the Golden Wing Group severely punished the debt collectors who surrounded Qiu Yu and Mu Feibai that night, and sent them to the police station. As for whether those people will be released again after this incident is over, Qiu Yu himself doesn't really care much.

After all, he didn't show mercy at the time. It is said that the person who seriously injured Mu Feibai almost died, and it took a long time to save him.

In addition, the other party was looking for something about Xu Qingqing, but in the end it was nothing.

"But Zou Peng, oh, it's Xu Qingqing's stepbrother, they can't let him go."

A bodyguard and assistant sent by Tang Zhi to Mu Feibai brought the latest news to everyone.

"Zou Peng didn't owe the Gold Wing Group any gambling money or loan sharks. This guy was even more courageous. He partnered with others to defraud the young son of a senior executive in Gold Wing, and took the money he got to another group's business. The executive’s son heard that Zou Peng had an Oga sister, so he asked Zou Peng to pay off his sister’s debt. Zou Peng and Xu Qingqing have lost contact for a long time. Seeing the birthday support video Then he followed Qiu Yu obliquely.

"Now that the upper echelon of the Golden Wing Group knows, taking my sister to repay the debt is of course not counted. Zou Peng was detained by them and forcibly signed a boxer's contract to stay in the ring of the Golden Wing Group and fight for nothing. work until all the money is paid back.”

Mu Feibai asked: "How much money did he cheat?"

The bodyguard replied: "Fifty million star coins."

Mu Feibai: "With his strength, how long can he return the punch?"

Bodyguard: "The contract he signed doesn't pay any dividends. No matter how the audience bets, he can only get a minimum salary of 50 million. It is estimated that he will have to play for more than 70 years."

Seventy years.

Fighting in this kind of place, whether you can live more than seventy years is not sure.

Satisfied, Mu Feibai waved his hand to let the bodyguard go down first.

Qiu Yu leaned against the hospital bed next to him, and put the golden bamboo knot that Mu Feibai gave him before back around his neck.

Two days ago, he entered the treatment cabin again and had to undergo follow-up examinations. He could only wear a hospital gown, and he was not allowed to wear any jewelry. Today he finally got a good inspection result, so he changed back his clothes and accessories.

It's a pity that Mu Feibai's injuries haven't reached the discharge standard, and he still needs to enter the treatment cabin twice.

Seeing Qiu Yu changed his clothes, he reached out his hand pitifully: "Do you want to go?"

Qiu Yu tidied up his clothes, turned around and saw Mu Feibai's appearance, and couldn't help laughing.

He walked around to the other side of the hospital bed, took Mu Feibai's hand, and leaned over to give Alpha a light kiss. Mu Feibai raised his hand to press the back of Qiu Yu's neck, and deepened the kiss forcefully.

After a long time, Mu Feibai reluctantly let go until both of them were short of breath.

Qiu Yu whispered: "I won't go, I will accompany you."

In fact, Qiu Yu doesn't have much to do here. He has exclusive nurses and nurses in the VIP ward to take care of Mu Feibai, and Mu Feibai is also reluctant to let Qiu Yu do all the work for him. He said that it is company, so Qiu Yu just needs to be with him.