90

A week later, the staff of the relevant departments of the Oga star area found the Eagle Rider team again, and invited Qiu Yu to the meeting room.

Mu Feibai sent Qiu Yu there, and watched the door of the conference room close, his brows furrowed.

Du Chen also felt that something was not right: "Even if his audit result came out... whether he passed or not, wouldn't it be enough to just check it online?"

Mu Feibai didn't know what was going on, so he shook his head blankly.

In the conference room, Qiu Yu sat down opposite the two auditors, with no emotion on his face.

One of the older auditors smiled and said: "We came here today because your audit evaluation results came out. To be honest, we can't let you pass only from some data. Your mentality is actually Very stable, being an Oga did not cause you psychological pain, and under normal circumstances, we would have rejected the application."

From this passage, Qiu Yu heard the implication: "Am I in an abnormal situation?"

"Yes," the auditor finished, emphatically, "very abnormal."

"The scale you made, as well as the results of the subsequent questions and answers, have analyzed many items, which is a contradiction that we have never encountered." Another young auditor said, "So we decided to conduct a second test on you. review."

It probably means that they are worried that Qiu Yu is a superb liar, and they can only rely on increasing the number of inquiries to ensure the credibility of the scale results.

After a moment of silence, Qiu Yu lowered his eyelashes and said lightly, "Okay. Let's get started."

It still took a long time for the second review. The process was exactly the same as last time, with scales and quick questions and answers.

When all the projects were completed, the young auditor looked at the tablet in his hand, but frowned tightly.

Seeing this, the older auditor asked him, "What's wrong?"

"He..." The young examiner glanced at Qiu Yu, then turned his eyes back to the tablet, pointed to a piece of data on it to show another person, and said in a low voice, "The answer he gave this time is different from the last time. Exactly the same. Questions and options are scrambled, some words are modified, and the possibility of him lying is reduced again."

And this also means that the strange result obtained by Qiu Yu's first review is very likely to be the real result.

From the expressions of the two auditors, Qiu Yu probably guessed what was going on with him.

He took a deep breath, then exhaled slowly and long, and then asked, "Can I know what my 'abnormal results' are?"

Hearing this question, the two auditors looked at each other.

The younger one seemed to be an expert in psychology, pondered for a moment, and said: "After our analysis and judgment, you do not agree with your gender and do not accept it, but at the same time you have a strong sense of this gender." Responsibility. That's, weird."

"...Sense of responsibility?" Qiu Yu didn't understand.

"The specific manifestation is that you hope in your heart that you can open up a new path for the Oga group and change some rules of the world for Oga." The young auditor explained, "and, on issues related to responsibility, you agree with My own identity as Oga."

This result was something Qiu Yu never expected.

Even he himself didn't understand what was the reason for this sense of responsibility.