45

Qiu Yu learned from the original body's memory that Wen Zhiyi was a man with means, otherwise he wouldn't have solved the troubles caused by the best relatives for the original body so easily.

However, because of means, this time, Wen Zhiyi somehow got the media credentials that allowed him to stay in the league headquarters hotel, so he had the opportunity to stop him here.

Facing the married Alpha who was close to the original body, Qiu Yu didn't want to leave any chance for him, and said with a cold face: "I have nothing to say to you. Please go back."

Wen Zhiyi stopped there and refused to retreat.

Tomorrow is the final of the summer competition, and many media have already arrived at the hotel. Seeing the movement here, they all gathered like sharks smelling blood, their eyes gleaming.

Mu Feibai blocked Qiu Yusi behind him, Zhou Shu saw that something was wrong, and hurriedly notified the coach to come down to pick him up.

He Jinxing and Yuan Lu arrived soon, but Naihe and Wen Zhiyi couldn't reason. In order to avoid delaying for too long and causing trouble, and also afraid that Qiu Yu's "ex-boyfriend" would say something earth-shattering, Coach He could only ask The league headquarters applied for a conference room, and brought people in to talk, avoiding the media in the hotel lobby.

The meeting room and training room are located upstairs from the competition hall, not within the scope of the hotel, media cannot enter, quiet and safe. Moreover, Wen Zhiyi insisted on talking with Qiu Yu alone, and the team was worried that Qiu Yu and Alpha would be alone. It just so happened that the conference rooms here are all glass walls, and the outside can see what's going on inside, but they can't hear the conversation , which is most suitable for this situation.

"Don't lock the door." He Jinxing reminded Qiu Yu before he entered, "I asked Fei Bai and Xiao Du to guard outside."

If Wen Zhiyi dared to make a move, the two of them would be able to rush in immediately, ensuring that Qiu Yu would not be in danger.

Qiu Yu lowered his eyes, touched the waistband of his trousers lightly with his fingers through the T-shirt, and nodded: "Yeah."

Even if Wen Zhiyi really did something to him, he could guarantee that he would definitely not be the one who was injured.

Following Wen Zhiyi into the meeting room, Qiu Yu randomly pulled up a chair and sat down, leaning on the back of the chair and raising his chin: "Let's talk."

Wen Zhiyi also dragged a chair and sat beside Qiu Yu, staring at his face: "Xiao Yu, are you angry with me?"

Qiu Yu didn't show any face: "I'm not that free. If you have something to say, just say it, don't waste time."

Wen Zhiyi sighed: "How did you become like this?"

Seeing that Qiu Yu didn't speak, he continued: "I know, it's my fault, I gave you the wrong impression at the beginning... But I have always regarded you as my own brother, and when I get married, of course I hope to receive you Blessings. I'm sorry, I didn't expect to hurt you so much, and I ran out to play games in a fit of anger..."

"Stop." Qiu Yu said, "It has nothing to do with you when I play games."

Reminiscent of the original body, he also knew that his behavior seemed a bit out of line to others, so he made an excuse at will: "I am not injured, and I am not angry. I just think that since I don't have to wait for you, I can do something What I have always wanted to do, but I didn't dare to do before. Now that I understand it, just don't bother me all the time. "