7

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

With Qiu Yu and Mu Feibai as two killing gods, Li Ji didn't even leave the wild area, and their team went straight to the third spot, almost killing them all in the blink of an eye.

While waiting for the points to be analyzed, Mu Feibai leaned close to Qiu Yu's ear, smiled and said in a low voice: "My fans are very curious, let me ask if you are Oga."

Sure enough, even if he didn't add friends, he still asked this question.

But Qiu Yu was more calm this time: "No."

Mu Feibai was curious: "Are you an Alpha too?"

Qiu Yu chose the most popular answer: "Beta."

In the entire Star Alliance, betas accounted for 93% of the total population, and the proportion of betas in the professional and anchor circles of "The Last Century" was even higher. Compared to pretending to be Alpha, which accounts for only 5% of the population, obviously, pretending to be Beta is more difficult to be debunked.

"Oh, Beta." Mu Feibai nodded thoughtfully.

After a while, he suddenly approached Qiu Yu's ear again and asked, "Wu Song?"

Qiu Yu was stunned for a moment, and memory fragments slowly emerged in his mind—Wu Song, the captain of the Endless team, Assaulter, Beta, the second place in the bow and arrow shooting challenge list of the "End Century" professional league.

The first place is Mu Feibai.

According to the memory of the original body, the professional player named Wu Song is about the same height as the game character model he is using today, so it is no wonder that Mu Feibai guessed like this.

Unfortunately, I guessed wrong.

Qiu Yu shook his head: "No."

The professional circle of "The Last Century" is actually not that big, and there are a lot of exchanges between players in various clubs. There is no need for him to lie about things that can reveal the truth with just one question.

"Not Wu Song?" Mu Feibai touched his chin, "Then I really can't think of any Beta who can hold a bow and arrow against me to that extent...Are you a newcomer to the youth training camp?"

Before Qiu Yu could speak, he denied it himself: "No, at your level, even if you are still in the youth training camp, you should be able to start the spring youth competition this year. This is to prevent addiction, and you can't be A kid under the age of sixteen..."

After murmuring a few words to himself, Mu Fei raised his eyebrows and looked at Qiu Yu, his eyes flashed with excitement: "You are not really just a player, are you?"

Qiu Yu looked up slightly: "Why not?"

Mu Feibai was shocked immediately: "Then your strength—"

Immediately afterwards, he turned from surprise to joy, and changed the topic: "—Are you interested in playing professionally?"

Qiu Yu looked away and resolutely refused: "Social fear, don't go."

As soon as he finished speaking, before Mu Feibai had time to speak again, there was a sharp buzzing sound in the field as the position analysis was completed.

Immediately afterwards, there was the cheerful sound effect of the game victory, accompanied by fireworks and ribbons, sending several players back to their respective combat preparation rooms.

As soon as Mu Feibai opened his eyes, he stretched out his hand to grab the air in front of him: "No—you come back! How can you bear to leave me like this! At least add a friend!!"