24

Qiu Yu originally thought that Wen Zhiyi's appearance was just a small episode, but he didn't expect that this incident would become a trending search on the entertainment section of social platforms early the next morning.

The article that triggered the hot search has a very obvious style of marketing account - a sneak shot at the beginning, and then "maybe", "guess" and "what do you think" throughout the article, leading netizens to think in a wrong way, but there is no substance " Rumors", all subsequent disputes were made by netizens themselves, and the marketing account stated that it was not responsible for this.

So, soon, the hot search was full of smog, from curiosity about the relationship between Qiu Yu and another person, to arranging for Qiu Yu to step on two boats, to fight for ABO equal rights...

Perhaps it is really because he has no sense of belonging to this world. When facing the Internet public opinion, Qiu Yu himself does not have any negative emotions of anger or humiliation.

On the contrary, he didn't care about the rumors on the Internet.

"What's there to be angry about? Even if they say that I'm on eighteen boats, I can't really become a scumbag." Qiu Yu sat down opposite Zhou Shu with a plate in his hand, and raised his hand on Lu Cun's head next to him Rubbed it, "Don't quarrel with them, it will affect digestion."

Lu Cun was holding a bracelet and arguing with the rumor-mongers in the trending search with a trumpet, when Qiu Yu rubbed him suddenly, and his face turned red.

He pursed his lips to avoid it, and said in a muffled voice: "Master, don't touch my head...If someone sees you, they will say you again."

Qiu Yu withdrew his hand, picked up the bun and took a bite: "What are you talking about?"

"Say you not only provoke Alpha, but even Beta." Mu Feibai finished breakfast, sat down next to Zhou Shu, and asked with a casual smile, "Is that person really your ex-boyfriend?"

Qiu Yu denied it: "It doesn't count."

At most, he is a scumbag who treats him as a backup tire and a way out.

Mu Feibai took a sip of the porridge slowly, his eyes fell on Qiu Yu's face, he couldn't hold back for a moment, and asked: "What do you mean by 'not counting'? He is not the one you have been waiting for... Have you ever been together?"

"Captain." DU Chen suddenly called out, his tone carrying some hints.

Mu Feibai touched the tip of his nose guiltily: "I'm sorry, I was wrong."

This question is so personal that it is offensive to ask. He didn't know why he couldn't help but open his mouth, but if he didn't ask, he always felt that something was blocked in his heart, which made him very uncomfortable.

Qiu Yu didn't feel offended, and answered indifferently: "We haven't been together before."

After a pause, he chuckled and added: "I didn't wait for him all the time."

The corners of Mu Feibai's mouth immediately turned up.

Zhou Shu saw that Qiu Yu was not angry about this kind of question, so he came over curiously, raised his eyebrows, and asked with a smirk, "Have you never kissed or hugged?"