15

On the first day of training, Qiu Yu focused on adapting to the transition from the helmet to the game cabin, and did a series of tests so that He Jinxing could make a personal plan for him.

By the way, he still has to set his game number.

In the "End Century" professional league, the competition number requires that a character must be created through body scanning. The character must be exactly the same as the contestant's body shape and appearance. The only things that can be changed are the appearance of clothing, eye color and hair color. In addition, the game ID is also required to add a western name so that it can be used when the western star area broadcasts the game.

Qiu Yu was not familiar with Western languages, so he searched his original memory and managed to find a meaning similar to "Ghost": "Just Ghost."

He Jinxing shook his head: "A contestant has the same name. Think of another one."

Originally, he had a serious shortage of Western vocabulary, and Qiu Yu himself couldn't think of it, so he simply entrusted the ID collection to the coach: "Then help me get it, I will listen to you."

He Jinxing agreed, and urged Qiu Yu to quickly change into the pulse suit that fit the game cabin, and prepare for character scanning.

Mu Feibai watched Qiu Yu turn into the locker room, smiled and moved to He Jinxing's side: "Has the coach figured out what ID to give him?"

He Jinxing is typing: Soul on the competition tablet.

Mu Fei rolled his eyes and quickly grabbed the tablet: "This is too ordinary."

He Jinxing knew that he was an idiot, so he laughed and cursed, and warned: "You are the captain, if you want to get the ID for the team members, just get it right, don't make any fools!"

Mu Feibai hugged the tablet and said with a smile: "Don't worry, he is definitely suitable for this ID."

As he said that, he showed the inputted Spanish to the coach: "Cupid. It's pretty good, right? His surname is Qiu, and his archery is so accurate. How suitable is this ID!"

Coach He thought about it, there really is no duplicate name in the league, and there are no black spots or weird homonyms in this ID. It seems that Mu Feibai just came to inspiration suddenly, not trying to trick new players. He is very pleased.

Mu Feibai watched the coach submit the ID, gave a low laugh, and raised his hand to rub his heart gently.

The team members quickly sat in the game cabin, connected the pulse suit data cable, put on the helmet, closed the cabin door and entered the training ground.

Just as Mu Feibai took off his coat and was about to enter the cabin, he heard the door of the locker room being pushed open. He turned his head and saw Qiu Yu walking towards him in the black and gold wing pattern pulse suit of the Eagle Cavalry.

The pulse suits for the holographic game cabin are made of special materials, light and breathable, and fit closely to the skin. After wearing them, the body curves will be vividly outlined. Except for special parts that are protected by protective pads, the rest of the body even has muscles. The lines are all clearly visible.

Qiu Yu's current body is thin and weak, with a very small skeleton, which is not obvious when it is usually hidden in the clothes, but now that it is wrapped in the pulse clothes, the waist looks even more slender, and it can almost make people pinch their hands together. The clavicle is like blue, the ilium is like a butterfly, and the clothing is bound from the limbs to the delicate wrists and ankles, and finally put into the mouth by gloves and light boots.