27

Qiu Yu seemed unaware of the booing from the audience.

He got into the game cabin, connected the sensor wires, and after debugging, he quickly closed the hatch and entered the game.

At eight o'clock, the game officially began.

The map came out randomly, and it was a spot-grabbing map located in an abandoned mine.

The three points in this picture are not distributed in parallel, but are vertically inserted into the mine and then returned to the ground from another place, forming a very deep V. The mine roads are intricate and the lighting conditions are very poor. It takes a lot of base energy to purchase night vision devices to gain an advantage here.

"Weigel Mine, this map has extremely high requirements for junglers." The game commentary quickly entered the state, "In the previous two years of professional competition, Eagle Rider encountered this map five times. Mu Feibai is the jungler, he is very familiar with this map—huh?"

Another commentator answered immediately: "It seems that Eagle Rider didn't play according to common sense this time. Judging from the choice of weapons, Mu Feibai took the assault position, and the jungler...give it to Qiu Yu!"

In order to ensure the suspense and enjoyment of the game, the team's command voice cannot be heard from the broadcast angle. Even if it is a commentary, the team's general decision-making can only be judged from the weapons and action routes chosen by the players.

"It seems that Mu Feibai has great trust in Qiu Yu's strength. In this picture, he must have his consideration for handing over the jungler." As he said, the broadcaster's perspective shifted to the Liufeng team, "Div really took the jungler , there is no suspense here."

"I'm a little curious now, I don't know what kind of sparks will be created when Div meets the first Oga player in the history of the league." Another commentator said with a smile, "This will be the first AO battle in the professional arena. "

"The eagle riders are Mu Feibai and Du Chen, Zhou Shu is covering with sniper, Lin Jinxi is supporting, it's a very normal style of play... Huh? Qiu Yu left the team, he wants to go straight into the wild area and go around through the gap here , is indeed a shortcut, as long as you don’t get lost.” The commentator suddenly laughed.

Another person echoed: "That's right, the mine is probably the map in "The Last Century" that is the easiest to get lost in. Qiu Yu dared to walk like this, he must be familiar with the map."

"After all, he is a professional player."

At the same time, on the live broadcast platform of the event, the barrage area was boiling.

"Damn it, mine!"

"Every time I follow this picture, there are only three question marks in my mind: Where am I? Where are my teammates? Where is my base?"

"It's over, it's over, I'm afraid I can't understand the first game of Eagle Rider QAQ"

"Hey? Why did Qiu Yu go to the wild? He played wild?!"

"Does he know the way?"

"...Sorry to bother you, Qiu Yu seems to be more familiar with this picture than I am with my living room OTZ"

Qiu Yu never lost his way.

But wherever he has been once, he will remember it clearly, and he can even draw a map that is almost indistinguishable from memory alone, including the height of the terrain and the relative positions of key points—in the words of this world, The places he has been to will directly form a three-dimensional image map in his mind, which can be rotated 360 degrees at will, and will never make mistakes.