177

The third game will start soon. The players of the two teams entered the game room from the lounge, and stood in front of the game cabin to prepare.

It wasn't until then that everyone realized that Mu Feibai wasn't there!

"The lineup of EWG has never been seen before!" The commentator was as shocked as the audience, "This is the first time since EWG signed MU that he didn't play in the game!"

"We all know that since MU emerged in the youth competition and was signed by EWG, he has not played as a substitute, and he has been a starter as soon as he enters the team." Another commentator added, "From the early spring when MU entered EWG Since the start of the invitational tournament, he has never missed any games, including the regular season group matches in the star area. He has always been the mainstay of EWG!"

"But it is undeniable that the accident happened at such an unfortunate time." The commentator sighed, "It should be because of the injury, MU needs to rest for a while, so he can only leave this game to his teammates. "

"Can EWG, without MU present, still display the strength of the top teams in the Star League? Let's wait and see!"

Originally, Zhou Shu was the second commander trained by Eagle Rider Team besides Mu Feibai, but now that Qiu Yu is here, no matter whether it is He Jinxing, Zhou Shu, or even the rest of the team members, they all think that the commander of this game is not Qiu Yu. No one else—thinking of the game that Qiu Yu personally commanded in the finals of last year's summer competition, everyone still enjoys it so far. Unfortunately, as long as Mu Feibai is present, Qiu Yu will resolutely resign the command.

This time, Qiu Yu finally took over the commanding task without hesitation.

Regardless of his injuries, Mu Feibai wanted to win the second round, so Qiu Yu wanted to do his best to win the third round and end the game early.

In this way, Mu Feibai didn't have to go into battle with injuries and continue to suffer from pain.

"Players enter the game." The commentator's tone was a little nervous, "Ah, the map of the radiation area was randomly drawn out, which is actually not good news for EWG."

"Yes." Another commentator said, "There are a lot of online conflicts for grabbing the map. In this game, MU will not play, and only Dt will be online. Maybe... wait?!"

"Dt was actually assigned to the jungle position? Then EWG's online assault position..." The commentator was shocked, "...It's Cupid!"

Since Qiu Yu entered the professional game, whenever he played, he would fight side by side with Mu Feibai. Most of the time, it's Mu Fei's white top attacking in the lane, and Qiu Yu is in the wild. Even if Qiu Yu occasionally goes to the lane to help, it's just assisting and assisting from the sidelines.

In the professional arena, Qiu Yu has never been the first assault position on the line by himself.

"The conflict intensity of the assault position is much higher than that of the jungler. Can Cupid hold it?"

Seeing the situation in the game, the audience inevitably had such questions in their hearts.

"Why is it that now, some people still question whether Cupid can hold the assault position? Just because he is Oga?"

"Those who are worried about Cupid probably haven't watched his Rank live broadcast. Little Angel is also super fierce in the assault position, right? I feel that he is sometimes fiercer than MU!"

"But Rank is not a professional game after all. Anyway, I think professional players are very good in Rank, but once they enter the arena, they will be judged..."