63

Eagle Rider's 8-to-4 match is at the beginning of the schedule. On the first Friday and Saturday in early September, there will be two other 8-to-4 matches, one of which is the match of Se Se, and the other is MIG vs. EL.

Su Se's eighth-to-four opponent is a team from the seventh star region in the east, and its strength is not considered top-notch. As long as Su Se has no major mistakes or accidents, there is no suspense in entering the semi-finals. And once they win, they will meet Eagle Rider in the semifinals.

One week before the semi-finals, Eagle Cavalry received the arrangement of the organizing committee and took the lead in interviewing the semi-finals.

Interviews with the semi-finalists are a regular practice in the Star Alliance Cup. The content of the interview will be published on the official website of the Star League Cup on the Monday before the start of the semi-finals, and a two-week voting channel will be opened.

Two weeks later, the finals of the Star Alliance Cup will be over, and the All-Star Invitational Tournament will be held at that time, and an award ceremony will be held for the "Most Valuable Player" and "Best Newcomer" selected by votes—until the ceremony is over, it means This year's Star League Cup is officially over.

The top four interviews are recorded in VR video, in order to give the audience the feeling of facing their idols. Therefore, the contestants must take care of themselves, put on some light makeup, and enter the scene in the best mental state.

Qiu Yu was quite impatient with putting on makeup, but he also knew that it was part of the job of a professional player, so he could only close his eyes silently and let the makeup brush sweep over his face.

At the same time, I had to listen to Yuan Lu chanting: "We will not be given scripts for the interviews with the semi-finals of the Star Alliance Cup. All questions need to be played on the spot by yourself. Have you read the documents I sent to you before? If you encounter similar problems, you can Copy the answers directly...Oh, by the way, the host will also select some questions that are relatively popular on the Internet to ask you, you have a good idea!"

"There are so many." Mu Feibai said with a smile, "In the first two years, I was asked two full rounds of 'what is my ideal type' and 'have I been in a relationship'. In the second year, I said, didn't I ask last year?" ? In the end, I was reprimanded by that group of netizens, saying that there may be changes every year... I guess this year will be the same."

Zhou Shu laughed out loud, Du Chen was expressionless, and Lin Jinxi and Lu Cun, who participated in the Star Alliance Cup for the first time, were suddenly a little nervous.

The interviews they have done before are all scripted, and the post-match interviews usually revolve around the game, so it is not difficult to answer. I suddenly heard that the interview with the top four of the Star Alliance Cup may also ask popular questions on the Internet. Turn on the wristband, find the game forum, and try to cram.

Yuan Lu laughed: "Don't be so nervous. The interview is recorded and broadcast. If you feel that the answer is not good, you can ask to answer it again. They will edit it. Don't worry."

Seeing that the two were still a little nervous, she added: "Anyway, your captain will go in first, and we can hear the voices inside when we sit outside. Just follow suit."

The recording room and the staff were ready quickly. First, they took a VR static group photo for all the players, and then arranged for the interview. As the captain and the player with the most interview experience, Mu Feibai naturally took the lead.