19

In this weird scene, Qiu Yu was the first to react.

"Did you call me for lunch?"

He asked casually, putting the wet T-shirt on his shoulders, his complexion and movements were extremely natural, as if he had done this countless times before, and he didn't feel ashamed at all for being naked in front of everyone.

He even turned around and took two steps towards the door, getting closer to the stunned crowd.

A drop of water fell from the tip of Qiu Yu's chin, hit his delicate collarbone socket, and then flowed down his heart. The thin sweat all over his body seemed to cast a layer of pearl on his fair skin, and a starry sky flickered between the ups and downs of his breathing.

Mu Feibai hurriedly got up, his throat rolled unconsciously.

Zhou Shu was still kneeling on the ground, looking wildly, covering his nose with one hand, a trace of bright red oozing from between his fingers, and he didn't know if the nosebleed was from being thrown out, or... for some other reason.

Behind the two, DU Chen gritted his molars, held his breath, and a blush rose from his ears.

For a moment, he looked away, with inexplicable anger in his tone: "Put on your clothes! It's outrageous!"

After speaking, he turned around and left, as if he couldn't bear it for a second.

Mu Feibai helped Zhou Shu up, and turned his head slightly towards Qiu Yu's direction, but his eyes faltered and he didn't dare to look at him: "Why don't you... put on your clothes first?"

Qiu Yu: ...

He was careless. He was used to seeing his brothers naked in the barracks before, and he just forgot that in this world, being **** is considered uncivilized. Only those struggling in the bottom of the slums and garbage stars wander Han would do.

As for him, although he doesn't have much savings, he is a highly educated person, and it is really inappropriate to take off his shirt in public.

So Qiu Yu quickly put the soaked T-shirt back on his body, and smiled apologetically at Mu Feibai and the others: "I'm sorry."

Today he is wearing a pure white T-shirt without any patterns. It was used by the original body as summer pajamas before. The fabric is light and thin, and it becomes a little transparent when wet, and because of the humidity, it sticks tightly to the skin, vaguely transparent. There are two slightly protruding rosy spots below, rising and falling slightly rapidly with Qiu Yu's breathing that has not yet fully calmed down.

Mu Feibai looked away abruptly like an electric shock, the blush behind his ears spread to his entire neck.

Zhou Shu covered his bleeding nose, and cursed angrily, "...Damn."

The scene was chaotic for a while. In the end, Zhou Shu was carried to the infirmary by Mu Feibai and Lin Jinxi. Lu Cun blushed and ran away nervously.

For the whole afternoon after that, the noisy young team members didn't stay at the team's resident. They went somewhere, and they didn't even see anyone for dinner.

Qiu Yu followed Dr. Qi through a complete set of physical examinations, and arrived at the training room in time for the meeting before the evening training match.