5

West Yan Snow Mountain.

Qiu Yu quietly walked through the ruins of a mountain city near the summit square.

Since he entered the Ruin Lane war zone, he even used less bows and arrows. Most of the time, he could kill players who met him with only a scimitar and a dagger. As long as he is following the traces, almost no players can escape, and they will eventually be caught, sneak behind, and be killed with a knife.

Qiu Yu is like a leopard thrown into the forest, the hunter at the top of the food chain in this game.

In the live broadcast room, there are more and more viewers, and the mood of the barrage is gradually changing:

"Although I can't understand the anchor's operation, I was shocked."

"? Why do you have to climb over the wall here? Isn't it good to turn directly along the road? What did I overlook?"

"If I remember correctly, Mushen also jumped over the wall here once in the snow mountain game. He seems to have said that there is a sniper spot on the opposite side."

Just as Qiu Yu turned over the wall of the ruins and hid himself in the shadow of the bunker, in the narrow window under the high platform not far away, Mu Feibai looked away from the scope.

"Tsk!" His voice was extremely low, but there was a smile in his tone, "Is it a loach? I really don't have any vision..."

In his live broadcast room, the barrage is even more unscrupulous:

"You did the same thing when you were playing games yourself! How dare you criticize others?"

"I guess this guy is also a professional, right? It's really not at the level of ordinary people that you can't even snipe."

"How many times? I remember that person's hairstyle. How many times did Mu Shen catch him but didn't leave him with a sniper's sight? Hahahaha Mu Feibai, you have today too!"

"I don't know why, but I'm suddenly looking forward to the rollover of the Mushen qualifying competition."

"Looking forward to overturning +1"

"Turn over and overturn, I want to see him wash his hair upside down!"

Mu Feibai retracted the muzzle of the gun, raised his hand and rubbed the tip of his nose.

"If you don't give the vision, I won't give it. I don't want it anymore." He was not angry, but snorted arrogantly, "After I kill the remaining two teams, I will play with him in the end."

After finishing speaking, he turned around and left the sniper position, walking away from Qiu Yu.

Five minutes later, the game information on the player's PDA was refreshed again—

Number of surviving squads: 2.

Number of players alive: 2.

Qiu Yu watched the player he had just hunted dissipate into a speck of light, slowly straightened up, and looked at the gloomy sky outside the ruins.

Twenty minutes into the game, large flakes of snow began to fall slowly from the top of the snow mountain. Blizzards will affect visibility, and even if the battlefield is reduced to a Ruin Lane war zone, players still have room to maneuver.