41

For the pre-match interview that night, all six members of the Eagle Rider team were in place, completed the Q&A according to the interview direction that had been arranged earlier, and refused the media's more in-depth personal interview.

The efficiency of online media in this era is extremely high. The next morning, when all the top four teams arrived at the league headquarters, the interview drafts and videos of the Eagle Rider team had been edited and officially released.

Of course, I didn't miss the little tidbit that was filmed in the garden downstairs of the hotel.

Mu Feibai and Zhou Shu are often interviewed by the media. After the start of this season, Du Chen, Lin Jinxi and Lu Cun have also appeared in front of the media. Only Qiu Yu, who was carried away after each game, has never appeared on camera.

"It's the God of Hill! It turned out to be a living, real-world God of Hill who is training!"

"He dared to wear short-sleeved shorts to go out, and he dared to roll the cuffs to his shoulders. This Oga is a bit brave (I didn't mean that Oga can't show his arms and legs, but he just expressed his admiration!"

"Sihasha [slobber] this sweaty mound god, this glowing white skin, I can't do it anymore, my affected limb is swollen [slobber]"

"Hahahaha I laughed so hard, this little action of grabbing the corner of your clothes, what are you doing, Mushen?"

"??? Cupid, what are you doing with your hands?"

"As a rough guy, it is reasonable to suspect that Qiu Shen is grabbing his clothes to wipe his sweat... Isn't it why he has this habit?! [Shocked]"

"!! Cupid's little angel wiping sweat with the hem of his clothes?! I want to see Cupid's abs too!"

"A lot of money to ask for a sneak shot! @鹰骑全部队员"

"No! Mom won't allow it!! Mu Feibai, what are you doing? Why don't you hurry up and give your little angel a sports towel! (It's okay to give Du Chen that one too! [Nonsense words.jpg]"

Very rare, the comment area was peaceful. Occasionally, a comment reprimanding Qiu Yu for wearing revealing clothes, not wearing a neck guard, and not abiding by morality, was soon overwhelmed by fans and stepped on. Those who hacked Qiu Yu for the sake of hacking him suddenly discovered that they didn't know when they started to get together.

"This is the competitive circle, strength is paramount, and the strongest is king." Zhou Shu held up his bracelet, triumphantly, "Everyone is convinced by your strength and voluntarily defended you! From now on, you don't have to worry about those sunspots anymore. What a waste!"

Qiu Yu buried his head in his meal, noncommittal to Zhou Shu's optimism.

Where there are people, there is struggle, and he doesn't think he can get everyone to let go of their prejudices. He prefers that those who don't like him are just temporarily suppressed by the general trend. Once he has a major failure, those people will definitely make a comeback and make trouble.

Of course, he didn't care too much.

Halfway through the lunch, another group of people came to the hotel restaurant. It was Eagle Rider's opponent tonight, Endless Team.