79

These two rounds of arena confrontation were very light for Qiu Yu, far from causing neuralgia.

After the group arena matches of the five pairs of players were all over, the host came to the stage and announced the start of voting for the final match. During the voting process, ten star contestants were invited to the stage for a simple interview—only one question was asked: among these ten people, who do you most want to fight with.

"Cupid."

"Of course Cupid!"

"Although I really want to compete with MU, I still choose Cupid."

"No, I choose Peak!" This is the answer from Louis, "I'm already scared to death by Cupid! I don't want to fight with him again!"

There was a burst of laughter from the auditorium.

"I don't fight Cupid either." Mu Feibai's answer was also rejection.

The host was curious: "Why?"

Mu Feibai smiled and said: "If I don't have a weapon, I can still draw with him. In the group arena with a knife, I haven't won him once. In front of so many fans of mine, it would be embarrassing to lose the match." what…"

And Qiu Yu's answer to this question was very bold: "Anyone will do."

At the end, he added very confidently: "Anyway, they can't beat me."

There was a burst of screams and whistles from the audience.

The holographic projection of the beam of light formed by voting appeared behind the contestants. As expected, the highest vote was "EWG_MUvsEWG_Cupid", which was more than twice as high as the second place.

"Oh, it seems that you can't hide from MU." The host joked.

"Can't you save me some face?" Mu Feibai yelled at the audience with a smile.

The feedback from the auditorium was a very rhythmic cheer: "Cupid! Cupid!"

Qiu Yu and Mu Feibai entered the game cabin and stepped onto the ring.

Mu Feibai pretended to be helpless and sighed: "Hey, these fans are really a new generation replacing the old ones. They only hear the newcomers laugh, but don't hear the old ones cry..."

Qiu Yu drew out the long knife, swung it, and asked with a smile, "Let me play a game?"

Mu Feibai shook his head immediately: "Forget it then. Let's use our best, we fight, it's exciting without acting."

So, in the next few minutes, the audience fully realized what it means to be "dizzy" and what it means to be "I don't understand, but I am shocked"...

Even the netizens watching the live broadcast outside the venue were excited:

"Fuck! This is not a battle between the two of them at the pinnacle, it's a battle of insanity!"

"I was so scared that I quickly looked at my double speed. Oh, the live broadcast can't be turned on at double speed? That's okay."

"It's no wonder that in the competition, as long as the person caught by Qiu Shen in melee combat, no one can escape. He is too strong! Is he really Oga? How did he practice this kind of melee skills?!"

The two fierce duels ended, and Mu Feibai did not win even once. But even if he loses the ring, no one will think that he is not good enough, saying that he has stepped down from the altar or something—after all, Qiu Yu's fighting power in the ring is too strong, and Mu Feibai can fight Qiu Yu played indiscriminately, and his melee combat power had obviously surpassed other star players by a lot.