54

"Are you sure you want to fight here?"

Qiu Yu looked at the neon-lit fighting arena in front of him, and couldn't figure out what Mu Feibai was thinking.

This is a fighting club located in a Hakoniwa city in "The Last Century". There are many fighting venues inside. Although there are countless parallel copies connected behind each door, these venues are without exception—all of them are public matches. of.

As long as Mu Feibai and Qiu Yu walk into any of them and start the confrontation, their practice IDs will appear on the screen in the fighting club lobby. Moreover, the outcome of the game will be recorded by the system, which can be checked at any time by the game number.

What's more, because of the live broadcast, the practice accounts of Mu Feibai and Qiu Yu are quite famous in the circle. Just as the two stood at the entrance of the fighting arena, countless players around them stopped to watch.

"Yes, I just want to come here to fight." Mu Fei smiled, grabbed Qiu Yu's wrist, and led him into the club, "I'm not afraid of losing face, what are you afraid of? Our team's training box court is too boring , or this kind of fighting arena has the most atmosphere.”

Qiu Yu was speechless: "It seems that you have not been beaten."

Otherwise, I wouldn't still have the energy to toss at this time.

Mu Feibai smiled at him: "That's right, how much my parents dote on me!"

The two walked into the fighting club and registered for a fighting arena with the largest volume. When they came on stage, the auditorium was already seated in twos and threes.

At the same time, the news of Mu Feibai and Qiu Yu's match in the fighting club also began to spread in various game forums and fan groups—

"Damn it! Brothers, come to the fighting arena in Skaar City! Mushen and Qiushen are having a room!!"

"Ah, I want to read it! I don't know what the final paper is!"

""The Last Century" starts!"

"What! Mushen and Qiushen have sex?! Oh, the fighting arena...that's okay."

"Upstairs, what are you thinking? Why are you okay? Fighting is the game with the most physical contact in the end, right?! Mushen and Qiushen are rolling on the bed in front of everyone, isn't it, rolling in the ring, isn't it good?"

"Sister Woc is mighty, I'm going online now!"

Mu Feibai and Qiu Yu stepped onto the stage, and the robot referee NPC immediately announced the start of the match after counting down three seconds.

In the first game, both of them planned to warm up first. You came and went to attack and defend for a while, but the fight was not intense. Until it felt almost done, Mu Feibai smiled at Qiu Yu: "I'm here."

Qiu Yu raised his eyebrows and hooked his fingers at him.

Audience: "I'm going, is Qiushen provoking Mushen?!"

Beside: "Hahaha I really don't know how to write the word dead."

However, what happened next was—Qiu Yu and Mu Feibai fought inextricably and evenly matched. The speed of the fist and kick confrontation was so fast that no one in the audience could see clearly. In the huge venue, the audience was almost packed The seats, maintaining a long silence that can be heard when a needle falls...