57

Qiu Yu looked up at the stars, and Mu Feibai looked at Qiu Yu through the starlight.

The temperament of Qiu Yu in reality is very different from that in the game.

In the game, this person is sharp, fearless, with some madness that comes from nowhere; but in reality, this person's sharpness is restrained, and he even appears very peaceful on weekdays. It seems that nothing will stir up waves in his heart...

He just looked at the lover star outside the window, his eyes were illuminated by the starlight, but there was no joy or longing on his face, he just "watched" quietly like that.

Mu Feibai didn't know why, but suddenly felt a little panicked.

He felt that Qiu Yu was so far away from him... He was standing next to him, and the two of them were still holding hands. Why did he have a feeling that he couldn't catch this person?

"Ah, I finally found you!"

A surprise call came from the side, which interrupted Mu Feibai's thoughts and also caught Qiu Yu's attention.

Among the crowd not far away, a petite young man came out, jumped into the arms of the tall Alpha, put his arms around the other's neck and acted like a baby: "Why did you lose me, I've been looking for you for a long time!"

That Alpha picked up his own Oga, and held him in the air: "I'm sorry, it's my fault."

Oga hugged Alpha tightly, crossed his legs around his waist, and leaned into his arms, and whispered something in the other's ear, that Alpha suddenly stretched out his hand to caress the back of the young man's neck, just like that in my arms , in lover star

Due to the special stops, at this moment, most of the people watching the stars on the viewing platform are couples in pairs. Suddenly I saw a couple kissing, and the courageous one next to me was also affected. Coupled with the legend of the lover star Xinxinghai, the atmosphere was rendered extremely romantic. Many couples couldn't help themselves and began to kiss. .

Human behavior is contagious. Even some young couples are shy and dare not kiss in public. Under the influence of this atmosphere, they all get closer to their lovers, or hug each other, or whisper...

Unfortunately, Mu Feibai and Qiu Yu are surrounded by lovers, one-on-one, and they are clearly paired.

It seemed that they were very special.

Mu Fei felt feverish at the base of his ears, raised his hand in embarrassment to touch the tip of his nose, and looked at Qiu Yu cautiously.

Seeing that Qiu Yu was staring with great interest at the pair of Alpha and Oga who were hugging each other and kissing passionately not far away, and whether it was intentional or not, Qiu Yu suddenly licked his lips, and the tip of his tongue could be retracted at the touch of a soft touch. Leaves a glossy sheen on the lips.

Mu Feibai couldn't help swallowing, and gently tightened Qiu Yu's fingers.

In this situation, without saying anything, I always feel a little scratchy. But what to say?

Did you ask Qiu Yu "have you ever kissed"?

Qiu Yu suddenly turned his head, raised his face to look at Mu Feibai, his brows were slightly raised.

It was only then that Mu Feibai realized that he actually asked that question just now.

Facing Qiu Yu's strange scrutiny, his heart was beating fast, but he tried his best to pretend to be indifferent, with a perfect smirk on the corner of his mouth... Well, it should be quite perfect.