52

The scene was silent for a while.

Mu Feibai came to his senses, hurriedly blocked Qiu Yu behind him, and called twice: "Father, mother."

Qiu Yu held the wine bottle: ...

Mu Wei was taken aback by Qiu Yu's swift action of picking up the wine bottle, and he didn't say what he was about to reprimand him just now. Tang Zhi took the opportunity to poke him on the back to prevent him from continuing to speak, then took half a step forward and smiled at Qiu Yu: "Hello. I am Mu Feibai's mother."

This was the first time Qiu Yu saw a man calling himself "mother", and he didn't know how to address him.

No matter calling him auntie or auntie, it's not right in his cognition, so in the end he can only imitate the original body and say hello with a polite smile: "Hello."

Mu Wei looked at his youngest son with a complicated expression, and then at Oga who was protecting his son with a wine bottle. He felt that Tang Zhi was stepping heavily on his toes with the help of his body. After realizing that this is not a place to train children, he silently shut up. .

"Come for supper after the game?" Tang Zhi spoke in a slow tone, revealing the calmness of a long-time superior. It sounds very gentle, but it makes people dare not offend.

He didn't intend to wait for an answer when he asked this question, and continued: "It's getting late, so it's inconvenient to chat for too long, and you can come to our house as a guest some other day. Xiaobai, take good care of your teammates, we'll go back first."

Mu Feibai said "Oh" with his neck stiff: "Goodbye."

Tang Zhi really dragged Mu Wei away.

Qiu Yu silently took out the empty wine bottle from Mu Feibai's hand, put it back into the box, and asked casually, "Your parents came to see you compete, why do you have such an expression?"

Mu Feibai's shoulders suddenly collapsed: "I didn't know they would come, they never watched the scene. After all, he must have smelled it. I will take you... and you will probably be beaten when you go back."

It was rare to see him like this, Qiu Yu couldn't help laughing and said, "You still get beaten at such an age?"

Mu Feibai said angrily, "It's not because of my brother!"

At that time, he was still ignorant, and he only remembered that his brother had just graduated from university. It seemed that when he was playing somewhere with his friends, he accidentally tagged an Oga back, and he refused to marry for a long time. Became his sister-in-law.

Because of this incident, his brother was taught a bad lesson by his parents, and he was asked to follow the training—in short, he knew from then on that marking Oga casually would be subject to family law.

Fortunately, he and Qiu Yu are only temporary marks, and there are hidden secrets in them, so it should be reasonable... right?

"What's the reason? Ah? Tell me, what reason can you make?" When he returned to the hotel, Mu Wei still hadn't calmed down, "That kid has been in the team for less than two months! Even if they really fell in love at first sight, less than two Yue, mark the person! Is this plausible?"