11

Qiu Yu opened his eyes and looked at the white ceiling of the ward.

The memory in his mind is still in the corridor of the apartment. He held the glass shards and confronted the unfamiliar Alpha, waiting for the chance to kill him with one blow—until the elevator door opened, three apartment security guards rushed out and pinned the man to the ground.

As soon as the pressure in his heart was relieved, he finally couldn't hold on, and was completely swallowed by the instinct induced by pheromones...

It appears to be saved.

The security system of Oga's low-rent apartment was more useful than he had imagined. Although Alpha was accidentally let in, fortunately, the rescue was still timely.

The attending doctor asked a few words, and then performed a simple examination on Qiu Yu with equipment. After confirming that there was no problem with his health, he let the police officers who stayed behind come in.

After completing the notes, Qiu Yu was escorted all the way back to the apartment by a police car, and soon Xu Qingqing was also sent back.

Seeing Qiu Yu's pale face, Xu Qingqing burst into tears.

"I'm sorry..." she cried and apologized, "It's all my fault, I'm sorry... Really, I'm sorry, I'm the one who got you in trouble, I'm the one who hurt you... I'll move out right away, I'll find a new house tomorrow woohoo Woo..."

After some comfort and communication, Qiu Yu finally understood why Xu Qingqing blamed himself.

That male Alpha is Xu Qingqing's stepbrother, both of their parents remarried with children, Xu Qingqing and this stepbrother did not grow up together, and the relationship has always been bad. Her stepbrother is addicted to gambling and boxing. From poor to rich, he will come to Xu Qingqing to ask for money when money is tight. She refused, but was suppressed by the other party with Alpha pheromone, which induced emotional overflow, and took a video to threaten...

Xu Qingqing didn't want to live this kind of life all the time, so she secretly saved a sum of money, ran away from home while her stepbrother was going to bet on boxing games in other star regions, and moved to the current city.

...But I didn't want to be found.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault." Xu Weiwei choked, and murmured in a low voice, "I shouldn't be so stubborn, I should hurry up and find an Alpha to marry, and I won't, and I won't hurt my friends...I'm really sorry."

Qiu Yu sighed helplessly: "It's not your fault."

He hadn't expected that Xu Qingqing, who seemed optimistic, cheerful and lively, would have experienced such a thing.

Although the world is peaceful and comfortable, and gender equality has been vigorously promoted for nearly a hundred years, for Oga, prejudice and danger still cannot be ignored.

Xu gently wiped the teardrops off his face, tremblingly said: "But, what to do...he won't be locked up for too long, when he used to commit crimes, he was locked up for a few days before he came out, and he would beat me after he got out, Take revenge on me...I can go, what do you do? You helped me, what if he comes to take revenge on you?"

"Don't worry, nothing will happen."

Qiu Yu's tone was firm, and Xu Qingyuan listened, and the churning fear in his heart was strangely calmed down.

(BL)This Omega is Fierce and Wildजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें