4

The field of vision dimmed and brightened again, and Qiu Yu found himself in a bumpy cabin.

The cabin was dim, with only one red light flickering on and off, accompanied by a sharp warning whistle. The four passers-by players who appeared around at the same time looked at each other, confirming the random mission mode this time.

"Escape game," one person looked out through the window, "picture of snow mountain."

"Damn it, is there such a perverted picture in the first grading match? I'm not possessed by a non-chief!"

"In the grading match, if you encounter an escape game, you will win in the end..."

Xiyan Snow Mountain is a special type of battlefield map in "The Last Century".

This map belongs to the battle royale mode. In one game, a total of 20 five-person teams will be thrown into the map in the form of skydiving. The player does not have any other weapons except a dagger, and there is no possibility during the game. The "base" for exchanging weapons, all resources must be obtained from the map.

The escape map is surrounded by thick poisonous mist, which will gradually spread to the center of the map over time. Once the player is swallowed by the poisonous mist, if they cannot escape within ten seconds, they will be poisoned to death.

In addition, according to the background setting of "The Last Century", in the escape map, apart from the 20 player teams that are enemies with each other, there are still mutant beasts wandering around. The crystal cores obtained by killing mutant beasts can be directly used to strengthen the hand. Therefore, in this mode, hunting mutant beasts is still a very important job.

However, because there is no "base", players who died in the escape mode cannot be resurrected, but they can choose to enter the perspective of teammates to watch the battle. When all teammates are killed, they can also choose the perspective of other players present.

Of course, all voice and text communication in the spectator state will be blocked to prevent someone from cheating by using this rule.

Qiu Yu also encountered a few escape games when he was rushing to rank before, but this kind of map itself is rare, and the probability of appearing in the qualifying match is very low, and he has not played it a few times. I have explored the map in practice mode, and I have some impression of the terrain.

The reason why Xiyan Snow Mountain has become a nightmare map for all players is because - in this map, if you stay in a place without a heat source for a long time, you will gradually freeze to death, and if you keep moving, you will be stuck in the snow. Leaving footprints exposes one's position, and the place with a heat source is fixed, and it often becomes a battlefield for fierce competition, or is used as a trap by experts...

In short, it is very difficult for most players to survive to the end in this picture.

"What are you afraid of! It's hard for us, but it's also hard for others, everyone is the same!" The player with dyed red hair beat his chest to cheer everyone up, "Come on, everyone, it's good to survive!"

In a team of five, as long as one person survives to the end and becomes the winner, the whole team will win.

Hearing Hongmao's words, another player also calmed down and asked, "Then how should we fight? Go together, or split up?"