"So what are we gonna do when we get there?" I asked him. When we were stopped at a red light he looked at me.

"Maybe we can just settle. Maybe watch a movie and then get ready for Christmas Eve. Also can I just say that I already have the tree up. So if you have any present for me then you can put it under it." he said.

"Sounds great and okay I will do that" I told him once he started driving again.

"Yeah I just thought we could do something simple because we had just had a big flight and we both are like extremely tired" he said.

"I can agree with you on that" I said taking out my phone. I wasn't really doing anything. I was just you know..taking selfies. I even got lucky to have a photo of Dean because while I was taking some he just jumped right in when it was a red stop.

"I like this photo" I said showing him. It was a picture of the two of us sticking our tongues out.

"Yeah I like it too" he said. I set it as my screensaver and then put my phone back into my pocket.

After a little bit more driving we finally made it to his house. When I saw it house it looked really nice. I got out and he grabbed out luggage. I followed him to the house and he gave me my luggage to hold while he opened the door with the keys. When he finally did we both went into the house. Just looking at it in the inside it was amazing.

"You have an amazing house" I told him looking around still.

"Yeah I like it too. Even though I am barely here I like it" he said putting the luggage down. He came over to me.

"Okay so what we can do it take the luggage to my room and then we can have dinner and watch a movie." he said. I nodded. So he took our luggage to his room and I went with him. His room was pretty amazing.

He said that he was making the dinner while I pick the movie. I simply just pick White Chicks. Meanwhile when I was doing that I put my presents for him under the tree that was there. He came back into the room.

"What movie did you pick?" he asked.

"White Chicks" I simply answered.

"Okay well dinner is almost done so I will be back and I am also bring back sodas as well" he said.

After about another 10 minutes he came back into the living room with the dinner and drinks. He simply made mac and cheese with chicken. Not a bad meal. We put the movie in the DVD Player and started watching it. We were pretty much laughing through the whole movie. I can tell that Dean was enjoying it and so was I.

"That movie is so hilarious" Dean said turning the T.V off.

"I knew that is why it's one of my favorites" I said.

"Well I think we have to get to bed. We can get ready tomorrow. I can maybe show you around a little bit and then have dinner done. Since tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Even though I don't think anything will be opened" he said standing up.