"Well it's quite adorable but it is time to leave the arena." Brie said walking away with her sister.

"Do you wanna do something before we head back to the hotel?" he asked me. I nodded even though I have that 'love' thing in my head still. Kinda came as a shock to me.

—-

Dean being the sweetheart he is, he had decided to take me out for a little date. The place that he had took us was really cute and romantic. I think he is kinda doing this because of our anniversary coming up soon but I have a feeling he will again be doing something special for me.

"So there is like a reason why I wanted to do this" he said playing with his fork.

"I also just wanna say that it's nothing bad. I just felt like I have to do this and what other place to do it then here." he added. I was not kinda curious as to why he was saying this.

We had already gotten our food and now we were just talking. I was still kinda wondering why we were here. Not that I mind. I love spending time with him. So I am kinda curious.

"So it's pretty obvious that our one month anniversary is coming up. I have a feeling that it's three days. On Christmas Day. So I think this is the right time to tell you this. I could have told you on our anniversary but I just feel like I have to tell you right now" he breathed out. I gave him a gesture letting him know that he can continue.

"Brooklyn you are such an amazing girl. You make my days better whenever I am having a bad day. I knew that I had to ask you out right after that kiss. Now look at where we are. It's almost been one month. I wouldn't trade you for the world. Your exactly what I look for in a girl" he said.

That just made me have a smile on my face. He was the sweetest.

"I just feel like I have to tell you this" he said starting to become a little nervous.

"Again like I said we have only been dating for almost a month but you make me the happiest man ever. Brooklyn, what I am trying to say is that I love you" he said.

He said I love you? I can not believe that. It's the first I love you. Just hearing those words made me wanna cry. It's only because I have been feeling the same but I was scared to tell him.

"You know you don't have to say it. You can just say it when your ready" he assured me.

"No, I love you too" I told him. His eyes had brightened up.

"I already knew I loved you I was just scared to tell you so I guess you can say that I was waiting for you to say it first" I said.

"That was fine with me" he said. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Dean is the best thing that happened to me.

"Well it's good that I got it off my chest" he chuckled. I smiled at him.