FNAF Crossover

(Five Night's At Freddy's by Scott)
[Warning:Now that I look back on it unless your pretty deep in the fandom and the older YouTube fandom you'd have no idea what is going on]

The original multiverse crashed and burned with only the immortal souls of the universe surviving. But their souls were left to get reborn in the new multiverse forming from the ashes of the previous one.

Ink was the first soul to be settled and he was confused for a long time before figuring out what to do. It wasn't like their was an instruction manual to being the protector of aus. So Ink gallivanted across the multiverse impatiently waiting for the others to be reborn. Dream Tale was born and Ink wanted to cry about how this was the worst possible rebirth situation possible.

Dream and Nightmare hated each other with a burning passion. Both were petty as hell and Ink had a neutral relationship with Dream while Nightmare disliked him in general. Then again Nightmare only ever liked his family so that made sense. Other souls popped up one after the other. Blue and Stretch were as inseparable as ever. Life and Death seem to enjoy this rebirth thing. Red and Fell seemed to love their bloodthirsty au. Same with Swap and fell brothers. Geno more viscous than usual, but somehow he had been successfully angered enough the others avoided him.

Alter Sans and Alter Papyrus were ruling the monster kingdom together as a pass time. Ink also tossed a couch in rage when he found out Sans and Papyrus were reborn souls.

Nightmare was similarly impatient and traversed the multiverse to find his family. Dream consistently disturbed him throughout the process. But Nightmare found Horror then Killer, Dust and much to Ink's delight Cross. The family was furious at X Gaster for creating twisted experiments on Cross. Ink made sure that au was wiped clean of any information.

A surprise came in Error's appearance and Ink flipped a table at having to deal with it.

Ink is Ennard
Dream is Cassidy or Golden Freddy
Nightmare is William Afton
Blue is Bonbon
Stretch is Funtime Freddy
Life is Charlie Emily
Death is Henry Emily
Red is Nightmare Foxy
Fell is Nightmare Golden Fredbear
Swapfell is Nightmare Bonny and Nightmare Chica
Geno is Nightmare Bear
Lust is Funtime Foxy
Alter Papyrus is Chica
Alter Sans is Freddy
Papyrus is Bonny
Sans is Foxy
Dust is CC Afton
Horror is Mrs. Afton
Killer Is Elizabeth
Cross is Michael Afton
Glitchtrap is Error

(I dove off the edge into Fnaf fandom for a while long ago and have even written a few things on it. Unlikely to post it in a book unless I create enough ideas. I didn't even start posting this Undertale book until I had like 40 chapters premade.)[The new Security Breach Ruin is giving me ideas]