Blurred They (Error)

Error was bitter. All their efforts going to waste. Everything was blurring together even their determination was starting to fail. There were too many of them. The echoes in their mind ringing disoriented and they were at their wits end. They've held on for so long, but the multiverse doesn't seem to understand and soon everything will be gone.

Frisk felt it. Chara knew it. The whispering remains of Gaster echoed it. They would all be dead soon.

Frisk would not last much longer. The codes of the multiverse were too tangled. Their barely staying Undertale Frisk as it is. All their other selves slowly drowning and breaking Frisk from thousands of versions. Frisk had put their determination into Error creating their existence to get rid of the overwhelming amount of others. Error was Frisk, who had given up a large amount of their soul so that Error could lesson the ever increasing selves.

Maintaining their sense of self grew harder with each passing day til now with the multiverse trying its best to keep Error/Frisk from destroying aus. Soon they would shatter and the multiverse would fall with them.

Not long after Error collapsed glitching frantically at the same time the original body of Frisk collapsed as they could barely hold on. Frisk glitched ominously between the forms of the Frisk's of different aus. The Frisk's of other aus also collapsed and wouldn't wake up. Everyone was frantic and panicking as they tried to figure out what happened to the original.

(Had a weird idea about Frisk creating Error to get rid of the too many copies of themselves. Frisk put his determination into Error and so Error is a version of Frisk. Possibly the main Frisk as Frisk had to put so much power into creating him.)

(How did Frisk do it? Well when their are never ending versions of yourself it isn't impossible for some alternative Frisk to take the Sci Sans role along with dozens of others possibilities. The knowledge is enough to create Error.)