Error the Soulless Destroyer (Error)

Error wasn't sure about anything everything was blank and empty. He felt wrong......... everything felt wrong. It wasn't until he could feel something else around him and everywhere.

He next set of actions were an odd reflect as he tasted the unknown other. It tingled and left something warm in his chest.

His awareness spread and he felt lights, places, existence, and codes unraveled around him. He knew his job it was to destroy anomalies, viruses, and glitches that infect the universes. Invaders inside and outside a universe and delete the code infected code even replace it at times.

He needed to create extra defenses for the main universes and minor ones. And an odd thing would rise inside him when eating the codes.

His purpose now known he felt energized and started work immediately. An unknown amount of time has passed and he had learned quite a bit about the multiverse. One of them being that he was known as a soulless being and had to eat different sequences of code to feel emotions like others.

Emotions were unknown to him it took him a while to match what each feeling inside him represented by watching other people and reading. Still the codes could only mimic a few emotions at a time so the more complex ones evaded him.

He took the happier ones more often because he found amusement in watching the aus and pulling off a little thing called pranks. For example making a bird crash into someone who then trips into something else and continues to cascade until only a huge mess remained.

(I know there is a swap version where Ink eats worlds to feel emotions. But this Error only needs a small amount of codes like Ink only needs the tiny vials to feel emotions. I'm curious how an Error who can pick and choose their emotions deals with the multiverses hatred towards him.)