Idea #32 Hanahaki

Error gets Hanahaki Virus because he falls in love with someone. Hanahaki Virus causes flowers to grow from a persons soul and slowly kills them through a combination of suffocating on flowers, the flower itself bursting threw body parts causing injury, and draining all the magic from your soul. (Not everyone has the same symptoms, but it's a combination of these.) The only cure to the disease in confessing your love.(Sometimes you can take out the flowers, but it will cause you not care about that person you love at all)

But what makes this situation different is the fact this is an Fgod Error, one who wants to die. So the sickness is being looked at as a painful blessing as it slowly kills him. He grows weaker over time and Fate can't stop the disease as it is based off a the power of love(Lol). Nah it's just the unique affect on the monster soul that Fate can't counter. A soul can be stitched together after breaking upon death, but this disease dissipates the soul upon death while the rest turns into flowers.

People try to get Error to confess to whoever he's in love with so that he would be cured. Error won't though as he is suicidal and finally has the chance to be free. It's a race if Error dies or the others somehow trick him to confessing. (Maybe a truth potion. Spying on who and how he acts around people to figure out who he loves.)