Crossover Idea #10 Zelda(Link)

So basically Link goes through his adventure gets the legendary sword and put the triforce together. The evil is defeat. Then Ink wakes up to face the same or similar problems again and again. Every time he saves the world. The world changes and most of the time act like it never happens. Think of all the different games that don't quite connect with each other, but carry the similar goal of defeating a great evil.

Unfortunately if Link gives up and the evil army wins. Link dies and wakes back up at the beginning of this adventure. It took awhile but Link eventually becomes bitter and exhausted. The only thing consistent is the overwhelming power of the triforce. So one day in desperation Link made a wish upon the triforce at full power. To be free of this endless cycle.

Well it technically did what he asked just in a very strange way. Link was launched into a different multiverse freeing him of his. The thing was part of granting that wish as this multiverse also had resetting cycles within it meant Link had to change to not be effected by them. Souls were a weird concept of this multiverse and by technicality since Link wasn't native it meant again Link had to have that changed too.

The triforce become the representative of Link's soul. So basically whenever Link's soul was summoned they'd get the odd multi-triangle soul thing confusing everyone. Link's body needed to change to keep free of the resets. So Link became a glitchy black skeleton because the core codes of this multiverse worked around skeletons and being a glitch allowed him to break the rules of the multiverse.

Needless to say Link was extremely disoriented and confused for a long time. It didn't help the tri force plonked him inside a place free of time and outside the universes themselves.(antivoid)

(I'm not quite sure why this came to me. But Error being Link and having the triforce as his soul sounded like a interesting idea.)

Story Ideas Of Error Sans And Othersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें