Crossover Idea Harry Potter Error

What if Error was summoned to save the wizard world? The catch is Error was a young Harry Potter before Fate manipulated his fate into being the destroyer of aus and the other half of the balance. Error remembers his time as a human although it wasn't important to him since he was raised like a slave by his own 'family'. So finding himself in human flesh and some of Fate's strings missing inside a summoning circle.

He decided to make this a vacation. Even though the Order of Phoenix had summoned 'Potter' to fight and win the war, and he has a nut job who cut his soul into pieces coming after his human flesh. It was still better than what the multiverse has him doing. He'll hide away there as long as he can and somehow take over the mage community without realizing it.

Just imagine Error still has his tear stains and strange eyes. He also instead of glitches has a magical glow around him. To other magicals they can sense the raw magic just oozing off him and he has no idea that they are in awe and fear of him because of it. Not to mention his wandless magic and oppressive air from all the levels giving him a short of terrifying killing intent. Error doesn't notice as people in their fear and awe start putting him into the leader position of the magical world. His ignorant personality and lack of any common sense made a lot of misunderstandings.

He would definitely complain about how stupid the mages are in dismissing the non-magical society. Read through some laws in boredom like banes on types of magic and thinking about how stupid can these mages get.

Meanwhile Fate was knocked unconscious by the summoning spell. Everyone is freaking out that the destroyer has disappeared and aus are starting to collide with each other.

(Error somehow rules the Wizarding World after a serious of strange events. I don't know why I wanted to write this idea.)