Ink Switch Role

Ink curled into himself. He still remembered the harsh voices of the others as they told him to stop creating. That by stopping creating then poor Error wouldn't have to destroy aus anymore. Ink tried to explain himself, but they criticized him and started to believe he wanted the multiverse to end. People started to believe a lot of things about the creator being a liar, an idiot with to much power, and so much more.

It didn't help matters that people have learned Ink was actually soulless. And Ink was starting to wish that he wasn't taking his vials anymore. Emotions are so hard to understand and painful even if Ink's fake ones are more limited than others.

The truth of the matter was that Ink wished it was that easy to stop the cycle of creation and destruction. Again he had tried to explain why he couldn't stop creating, but was immediately on the wrong end of people's hate. Would they even believe him now that they believe he was a hypocritical self righteous being playing hero? A soulless creature that only cares when it suits them.

Just like too little destruction can cause the aus to self destruct too little creation can cause the aus to fade away into nonexistent. It all comes back to energy, there needs to be a steady flow of energy between creation and destruction and the only way for that to happen is if both of them do their job.

Ink wasn't sure if Error knew that and didn't get in fights with him often these days after his most insane years of attacking originals. Error's personality seemed to have gone a 360 after Blue was kidnapped by him. Ink had wondered if that was a love story of some kind he missed seeing. Well it wasn't like his friend was his friend anymore. Was Blue even a friend in the first place?

Ink didn't know what to do now he was all alone. Leaving his doodle sphere had already shown to just bring more pain from the hatred of the aus. It wasn't his fault that the multiverse ran by these sort of rules. Both Ink and Error had to do what they had to do for the multiverse's continued existence.

Was it so hard to believe that the system of creation and destruction were so cruel? I mean just look at life and death or positivity and negativity.

Ink was crying again. When your abandoned by your friends for a supposed mistake and they leave you so easily with only one side of the story, Ink wonders if they were actually good friends in the first place. He knew the bad sans wouldn't abandon their own who had messed up without at least getting an explanation.

Ink might of spied on them still because old habits died hard. Back when Nightmare was still insane along with the others Ink had to keep an extra close eye on them so they don't harm the original in their need of mayhem.

Right now he couldn't bring himself to spy on them as he knew they were still making relationships with the Star Council. He didn't want to see his friends and hear whatever insults they came up with at his expense. Ink shakily took a sip of the red vial.

Honestly, why doesn't he give them what they wanted? Let them see the consequences of no creation. He sacrificed his time and energy for this multiverse. Do you know how much magic it takes to make an au? How much effort he puts into repairing each of the aus? Checking for viruses and just all the little things he took the time to do for them even though these things weren't apart of his job.

It wasn't like he hated creatingm but to be persecuted for his passions and the very meaning of his existence. All Ink would have to do was wait and watch. Or he could go crawling back to the others and pretend to repent for some supposed sins. No, they abandoned him first. He wouldn't take back these fickle hypocritical people as his friends again.

(Ink is no Fgod but he is definitely in an interesting scenario. Betrayed and abandoned the greatest revenge Ink thought was to allow the aus freedom from him. While they are all counciling and making peace with each other they don't realize what they had just sentenced the multiverse too. Ink is on either the red vial or completely off his vials so he doesn't fall to guilt or break down again.)
(I keep getting irony here by the fact Ink is in this scenario. Although he doesn't deal with getting beaten up like Error, he is definitely bound to his duties like Error. He was even going out of his way to help the aus and always made sure the balance was in check. For Ink his balance was more complicated than Error's as he sometimes had to flood the multiverse with creation magic through making to many aus. The energies of the multiverse were constantly shifting so some areas needed more creation magic while others needed less. If Ink didn't do this that area of the multiverse would start fading away.)

(This idea came from the feeling that the concept of the balance was just one sided. Like if Ink stopped creating nothing bad will happen unlike Error. The balance is a bit more equal for this multiverse: creation comes before the destruction while destruction is needed for creation to continue to exist. Without creation there can be no destruction and everything will fade from existence. Creation fuels destruction and without that fuel nothing can continue forward as everything returns to nothing.)(Creation is wild and uncontrollable sprouting wherever it desires while destruction is the only thing keeping it in check. Basically Error's job is to make sure there isn't to much creation and Ink's job is to make sure destruction doesn't destroy all creation)

(I don't know why but I'm really liking this idea)

Story Ideas Of Error Sans And OthersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara