Idea#43 Their godhoods

What if the other bad Sans had god titles as well? It's how they haven't died against the other gods and living such violent lives.
Like how Error and Nightmare ascends to god titles after going through their own hardships in different stories.

Error is of course the god of destruction and Nightmare the god of negativity.

Horror is the god of nature because of his trail in his survival within the natural selection process of Horrortale.(Famine and food sounded narrow and common) Or he could be god of survival, but nature sounds more appropriate. Horror makes sure that nothing stops the course of the cycles within nature which revolve around the main four gods of creation, destruction, life and death.

Dust is the god of hope because he never gave up in his goal of ending the resets. He succeeded although his solution was twisted as hell. (Strange yet workable) He is more inclined to ignite hope of those that similarly fucked over like him. The most powerful hope comes from the darkest of places. He should know after the hell he's been through.

Killer is the god of apathy which is actually Dust's counterpart or opposite. They get along like a house on fire somehow. Apathy is quite useful in this group of murderers suffering from the traumas from the process of gaining their godhoods.

Cross is the god of limbo(in between life and death souls end up coming to him.) Geno falls under his jurisdiction as well as souls that will be revived in a reseting au. Since everyone that dies in a reset au aren't truly dead unless the reset soul is gone. He has a pretty interesting system with Error because of this.

No one outside of the bad sans knows they are all gods with their own jobs and positions working together to preserve the multiverse.