One Step Forward Part 8 (Error/Ink)

Error blinked and looked at the paint stand near the wall. There were all shorts of art supplies and his own knitting projects all over the room. It hadn't crossed his mind to toss out Ink's junk in a while. Ink was off recreating parts of the aus damaged in the fight against that weird Chara possessing Toriel.(Cartel is their name)

Now that he was looking his face twitched. The objects in his room from Ink weren't just miscellaneous junk. Spare ink vials that Ink never lets anyone touch. Well he had been strangely okay with Error touching them.

In the good old days he had seen Ink literally rip the head off of someone that had touched them. Error had found it amusing back then Ink fought extremely viscously when Error did try to take them. Eventually Ink had stopped caring when Error stole them causing Error to turn his focus elsewhere.

Now days Ink would still pick a fight even with his friends if they tried to touch his vials, but with nowhere near the past ruthlessness.

Little objects here and there that said this rooms occupant was Ink. Wasn't there some of Ink's clothes in his closet. When the hell did that happen? Wait........
How long has it actually been since he napped alone at night. Ink was literally in here all night now days.

There was even a bed that he was dragged into at night to sleep on. He felt a familiar magic press against his cheek as Ink made himself known. Error decided that it didn't matter at this point.

(Ink found that he didn't have to worry about being in his soulless state around Error with Error's constantly stealing it and seeing Ink emotionless)

Note Update:[Chapter 9 is near the last page of this book for those who like uninterrupted chapter flow.]