Error the Embodiment of Destruction (God Error)

Error lived in the anti void not out of any loyalty to it or a higher being's meddling, but because it was the only place he can exist without destroying something. His mere presence causes aus to break apart and even a resetting soul could not avoid being permanently destroyed when spending to long a time in his presence. So he could only exist and watch the aus from the one place besides the void that he can exist in without anything being destroyed.

Unlike Creation the pressure he emitted was too concentrated for anything less than mass destruction around him. But unfortunately his existence was also needed as nothing can grow or live without something breaking down. Whether through food, cell devision or the many other entropy based processes that allows growth.

The death of creation or destruction can cause the multiverse to cease to exist. Error rarely falls to temptation to leave his home.

(AKA Error suffers a condition even worse than Reapers touch and can only watch everything from a distant isolation. He yearns for companionship, but the chance of it happening was low. The only thing immune from breaking down in his presence were his own strings and his magic.)