OP (Error)

Error was the destroyer someone who fights Ink on a consistent basis for the fate of each au. At first it was something he enjoyed doing while being driven completely insane. With exposer to all these glitches and finding a mentor in 404, Error regained his sanity. But he was still the god of destruction so it didn't really matter.

As time continued on new threats rose and fell. Dangerous things coming into existence because of the logic of this multiverse. Error trained with 404 needing to be stronger to face hidden dangers. At times he even had to ally with others like Ink to stop a greater threat. It happens more often than you think.

So ending up launched from his multiverse by an enemy whose power ran on cartoon logic. You have no idea how frustrating those enemies can be.

He loudly cursed the bastard for launching him like this. This multiverse was falling apart at the seems because it's destroyer was dead and this would definitely be the fate of his own if he doesn't return soon.

He worked as this multiverse's destroyer so the people wouldn't bother him as he searched for his own using his red eyed construction. He wasn't dumb enough to tell anyone he was planing to leave once he finds his multiverse. Or make it obvious that he was sending constructions to find them.

An idea did come to him as felt guilty about leaving. He left instructions along with a red eye construction behind. As long as the construction touched the humans soul the universe will break apart. It wasn't something he could rely on in his own multiverse because of all the op characters everywhere. This multiverse was limited in op levels in beings that aren't balance keepers.

He followed his construction home. He was a bit surprised by the amount of people relieved although that should be expected since without him the multiverse would fall in a slow painful death. He avoided the void because he didn't want to get involved with the insanity of it all.

(So basically this multiverse has the inhabitants evolving all the time. The beings of this multiverse are constantly getting stronger and it doesn't help matters when the multiverse forms aus with literally broken characters. Things like the book of death that can wipe out every living being in the multiverse or an individual who can devour the magic of other beings. Higher beings such as deities like fate and destiny avoid this op multiverse. There are to many Deity level entities within this multiverse. In fact Omni Sans and a few others put a wall around their multiverse to not really keep the others out but instead lock all the op characters in.).

It's amazing that Error's multiverse can survive so long with so many possibilities multiverse ending beings and catastrophes that exist here.

More existential crisis and battles later Error grows more powerful . To describe it best the multiverse's first centuries was like the average multiverse in strength. Then individuals grew stronger encountered the newly formed stronger universes and power continued to escalate. Things like gravity magic and aura magic become more common.

Error is forced to get over his fear of touch and learn close combat, he had learned to use his body in a fight and red bones constructions as blades when needed.

Glitch-quick self repair-immune to universal influence, glitch through codes, difficult to kill, glitches body whole

Blue strings stage 1-freeze souls, tangle, control code

Gaster Blaster-powerful blasts
Teleport-most common abilities, Error can get into anywhere even outside his multiverse, so can Ink
Gravity-all op characters can do this, it's a common adaptation and learned, basically can fly around and manipulate their force

Red eye constructions -control red strings that disintegrate through eye lashes, energy blasts through eyes, see through them/sense through them, eventually use blue magic through them, blend into the codes/invisible, and eventually teleport anywhere through them

Awakened determination within Error
Red Strings 1-controlled disintegration

Magic Aura-protective magic layer, increases force, and enhances body

Reconfigured the codes
Green Strings-heal, stitches code together and repair holes in code

Fused death magic to create this
Black Strings-decay or death magic-permanently destroy a soul from existence

Purple strings-immobilized strongest restraint
Yellow strings-infuses the strings into himself gives him overall boosts in every stat
Pink strings-creates strongest shield like a cocoon of pink string
White Strings-influence all code/sense the limits of codes/multiverse bow down to dis

Error and Ink gained this mode through training under a master to defeat a big foe.
Rainbow mode-infuses self with all the codes of every soul type op as hell x100 (having a dragon ball moment)
Error suffers horrible pain during and after the process. Might sleep for a few years to recover

Glitch
Blue Strings
Gaster Blaster
Teleport
Gravity
Eye Construction
Red Strings
Green Strings
Black Strings
Purple Strings
Yellow Strings
Pink Strings
White Strings
Rainbow Mode