Worst Scenario (fgod Error)

Sans is born during the monster human war. He suffered hunger and pain during the escape to the underground as a young skelly. Then hand plate scenario under their father's uncaring hands. When his father fell in to the void Sans was then conscripted to be the king's judge as he had judge magic.

He raised his brother even while being ostracized by the monsters for reasons he could never figure out.[FATE]. Then he had to endure his brother dying over and over again. He had snapped and went on his own Genocide, but that failed as the human reset it all. Eventually he made a deal with the Chara, but even with its power he was betrayed and everything was forced back to the start.

The human then did a neutral run and didn't return over the years surprising him. Everything went down hill with the king dead and core failing. Starvation and canabolism dominated the place. He had been caught off guard and stabbed through the head by the new queen Udyne. His own death was a slow agony as he hadn't hesitate to do whatever he could to feed his brother.

But his brother committed suicide for him before he could sacrifice himself. Needless to say the next time he woke up after that death made him dispare. The world had reset the child was back again.

Another idea came to end it all. If he didn't have enough determination to stop this then he should go get more. At the very least it could possibly permanently kill him. The results were catastrophic and he was stuck inside the save screen eternally bleeding in pain.

The child had eventually freed him but he just knew it was for their own amusement. It pained him to know a copy of him had taken his place and he would only ever be an after thought to his brother even if they lived together again. Was it even his brother or was everyone's soul replaced after they died is that why he was the only one to remember the resets? Did it even matter at this point?

He didn't hesitate to inject himself with more determination. It would get results either way. And it had even if it was painful as hell he had found himself stumbling the world around him turned a blinding white.

It was a different type of hell filled with nothingness. He even tried to kill himself at one point, but he just woke up completely fine. Everything felt meaningless here. He cried silently at some point started kicking and screaming and anything everything else. Just please let him be done with this. It only grew worse as voices started to scream back. Their words filled with so much venom it hurt.

Eventually something else happened red strings appeared and ripped his soul from his body so much different than before a mass of white, black, red, yellow, and blue glitchiness. The next few moments were spent in sear agony as the strings stabbed through and wrapped around his soul. He couldn't move or do anything to stop it.

This would be the start of another form of suffering as his soul was tortured by that being. His life involved fighting anyone that stood in his way. His body taking constant beatings especially from Ink.

(So I thought of this scenario what if the child had more determination than in the original DustTales. What if Chara grew bored of killer and betrayed him. What if the Error of this multiverse seeded the alternates for killer, dust and murder while also being a hand plate universe. What if the reason Nightmare had to cause so much negativity was because Error had twisted his own original au into the anti void after to much determination. This resulted in no more negative copies of his au to form throwing off the balance so there was only one of each timeline scenario after Error.)

Story Ideas Of Error Sans And OthersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara